Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the people who make fun of incels and give them "advice" look like

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Those 2 obese neckbeards made a reaction/reply video to oreo man's video where he complained about ugly women wanting chad. JFL they look like shit too but they act like they get laid. Incels in denial.

For reference oreo man's video was this

He mogs both of them.

God damn, Oreoman mogs them from Panama to Nairobi, it never even began for those two.

It's usually obese soyboys/neckbearfs

I disagree. They both mog oreo man to death. The only thing that oreo mogs them in is body fat, and we all know body is cope. Most incels actually have better bodies than normies. They both have forward grown facial bones e.g. mandibles and oreo man is facially repulsive. Face is everything, because they have decent facial bones they got laid.

I disagree. They both mog oreo man to death. The only thing that oreo mogs them in is body fat, and we all know body is cope. Most incels actually have better bodies than normies. They both have forward grown facial bones e.g. mandibles and oreo man is facially repulsive. Face is everything, because they have decent facial bones they got laid.
The black dude has a NW3 or some shit. I highly doubt that the white dude has decent facial bones.

And in any case, in that particular video, with their bodyfat, they're worst off than oreo man.

7F783227 4901 4FCE A967 236D8FC83069

I feel the black guy is actually feeling it but doesn't dare to cross his white soy fren

where is a heart attack when you need some

The black dude has a NW3 or some shit. I highly doubt that the white dude has decent facial bones.

And in any case, in that particular video, with their bodyfat, they're worst off than oreo man.
That black dude genuinely mogs the average man assuming equal height, strong jaw, prominent brow ridge, big skull and frame, jaw >>> everything, think of how many men have shitty jaws and how weak the brow ridge and skull of average normies nowadays are, he mogs Oreoman and 90% of this forum, wouldn't slay by any means but he could get whales.

Oreoman gigamogs that obese white soy in the background tho (All 3 mog me :feelsrope:)

Yes, he does. People would treat this guy better than a gymmaxxed male with worse facial bones. You are your facial bones to everyone. It's comically sad how literally mms of bones determine your entire existence.
nL7Ftpf.png

Incel with bad facial bones
fWeCIOI.png

Oreo man is way uglier than both of them.

Yes, he does. People would treat this guy better than a gymmaxxed male with worse facial bones. You are your facial bones to everyone. It's comically sad how
It's disappointing that people here don't get why the obese black dude mogs any gymcel in existence, it reeks of bluepilled cope that members here don't understand that as a gymcel you get brutally mogged even by skinny framelet soyboys and obese slobs as long as they have strong jaws

It's disappointing that people here don't get why the obese black dude mogs any gymcel in existence, it reeks of bluepilled cope that members here don't understand that as a gymcel you get brutally mogged even by skinny framelet soyboys and obese slobs as long as they have strong jaws
Yeah, the blackpill explains everything. I would see stick thin skinny guys and morbidly obese guys get treated with respect and kindness automatically and females were nice to them. Meanwhile if you're face is ugly people treat you like shit no matter what body you have.

You don't get my point. Yeah the black dude has good facial bones so he has some potential if he lost weight. But he's a disgusting obese male in that video. In that video his SMV isn't any better than oreo man.

Besides norwooding hard kills 95% of men.

he's a disgusting obese male in that video. In that video his SMV isn't any better than oreo man.
He has better facial bones so he mogs Oreoman, it doesn't matter that he's obese because his good genetics make his bone structure still show through and his face not look that fat, only his body looks obese and physique is worthless compared to face and height

I’m 100% convinced the only people uglier than us are our critics. It’s safe to say we mog them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back