Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the International Brotherhood of Men is fighting for

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
The International Brotherhood of Men Five Political Principles
By CPT. Darth Aurelius, esquire, J.D.

1. The problem of a culture centered on aesthetics and our solution

We in the West live in a society whereby genetics predetermines everything that matters in life. Genetics predisposes one to academic success or failure by virtue of IQ and general intellectual aptitude. It confers upon you either physical strength, stamina and vitality or conversely, a weakened condition which precludes you from enjoying an active lifestyle that requires physicality and a body morphology that is conducive to its expression.

Aesthetics is no different than these other immutable and inescapable qualities. While we rightfully take pity on those who have been consigned to a life of physical or intellectual hardship by virtue of some congenital defect, handicap or other impediment, those who have been similarly diminished in their capacity to experience a fruitful life of meaning by virtue of having inferior aesthetic qualities are not taken into consideration. Physical appearance, much like intellectual ability, predetermines a person’s trajectory in life and therefore, ought to be considered just as dispositive in modulating for quality-of-life considerations as intelligence is.

Those who suffer from mental handicaps or intellectual impairment are afforded special dispensation from the state in accordance with the language of the Americans with Disabilities Act or other similar legislation in Western countries. The same dispensation is rightfully given to anyone who suffers a physical disability the impairs a major life function. It is both unprincipled and illogical to grant these classes of persons the accommodations they are properly afforded but to simultaneously fail to even recognize that appearance is just as instrumental in determining one’s opportunity for success in life.

We in the IBM advocate for the implementation through legislation of laws that will provide special protected status to those who have been unfortunate enough to inherit inferior genetics that have consigned them to a life of rejection, revulsion and contempt due to their appearance. Basic human dignity, principles of fundamental fairness and the notion of equal protection of law as enshrined in the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution all demand that such individuals be given a fair chance to compete in life with those who have inherited genetic qualities which predispose them to great success. Appearances matter and perception is reality. Our policy recommendations on this particular point proceed on the basis of these universal axiomatic truths.

2. The problem of dating apps and our solution

Any man living in any Western country knows that the modern-day proverbial dating game is rigged in favor of women. The problems are multifarious but they arise from a singular point of causation. Women’s attitudes towards men are heavily influenced by their own subjective perception of self-worth. Any appraisal of one’s own value, whether it be by intellectual, professional or aesthetic metrics, will invariably and inextricably be connected to the extent to which that person receives positive feedback, thereby validating their sense of worth and enhancing their ego. Dating apps, much like social media more generally, are tremendous force multipliers for women’s egos and serve to artificially and unnaturally elevate their own appraisal of both self-worth as well as their subjective sense of how attractive they are.

Online venues such as Tinder, Instagram and Match.com are powered by algorithmically driven selection processes which always favor women to the determent of the men on these apps or sites. Women whose egos and subjective perception of their own aesthetic value will always seek to match with men who are objectively more attractive and superficially more appealing than they are. This results in an imbalance in the ratio of men who match with women of their choosing in relation to women who are able to match with men of their choosing.

The consequences of this process are deleterious not merely to the men who are unfairly prejudiced by a system that confers upon women a prerogative of greater selectivity and individual discretion then they would otherwise experience but it is likewise deleterious to the women themselves as it serves to deceive them in to believing that they have greater appeal then they actually do, thereby resulting in them rejecting men on the basis of mere aesthetic criteria who may have otherwise been ideally suited to be a life partner.

Our solution to this problem is as expedient as it is necessary. We propose that the algorithms which drive dating websites be calibrated in such a way so that they select for an individual’s looks match by evaluating the aesthetic, morphologic and general physical characteristics of each end user and then matching them with a user of the opposite sex who is most comparable to them. Since we abominate the superficiality which is intrinsic to the current dating apps and since we believe that a more holistic assessment will yield more satisfying and lasting results, we also recommend the implementation of a system whereby individuals are matched on the basis of similar interests, personalities, experiences and other considerations which will likely be conducive to the sustainability of a future relationship.

3. The problem of infidelity and our solution

There was a time when the sanctity of marriage was considered to be nearly inviolate and the vows which a man and a woman took when they pledged to remain true, loyal and devoted to one another were taken with the solemnity and gravitas as was befitting a lifelong commitment forged by love. In this era of moral licentiousness, personal debauchery and excessive promiscuity, the perversity of Western cultural values, in addition to the secularization of society, has served to effectively nullify the gravitas and dignity of the institution of marriage, thereby making a mockery of the vows which men and women once held in such high esteem.

The consequences of this radical new conceptual moral framework are many but they include the proliferation of infidelity due to the rise of dating websites and apps which are explicitly designed to facilitate such destructive sexual indiscretions. Infidelity to one’s spouse is not merely a shameful and contemptable act of betrayal but it also undermined the cohesion of the family by fomenting contention and discord between a man and a woman.

The IBM advocates for the promulgation of laws which will outlaw marital infidelity and prescribe punishments which will range from six months in jail and a $10,000 fine for a first offense to 5 years in prison and a $100,000 fine for any successive violations of this law. The strength of our cultural values is predicated on the resilience, sanctity and respectability of the institution of marriage and we are committed to protecting and preserving this sacred rite for the betterment of all mankind.

4. The problem of parental indiscretion and our solution

Parenting is a grave responsibility and a lifelong commitment to providing love, care, financial support and guidance to one’s children. This is a fiduciary duty of the utmost importance and solemnity which ought to only be undertaken after considerable introspective reflection and circumspect rumination. Unfortunately for the next generation of children, many young people of breeding age take an exceptionally cavalier attitude towards the prospect of procreative sexual relations as they are too consumed by the frivolities of a culture which is defined by its own profligacy, moral degeneracy and emphasis on subjective, personal morality.

The process of adopting a child is long and rigorous. It requires that the prospective candidate adoptive parents be subjected to a high level of scrutiny in both their personal lives as well as their financial records in furtherance of determining the viability of their potential to provide for a child. If society cares enough to impose these very reasonable and indeed, ethically necessary requirements for foster children, why should it be less concerned with vetting the prospective future parents of children that are born within the confines of a family unit?

By disregarding and failing to properly regulate this vital facet of society, we are ensuring that an entire generation of children is relegated to a family environment that lacks the fundamental prerequisites to raising children such as love, emotional support, the availability of the parents to spend time with their child, financial viability and a number of other considerations that must be comprehended in the determinative calculus for the sake of the child.

We in the IBM recommend the implementation of a parenting license for any aspiring future parents which must be secured prior to the birth of their child. This license will require a mandatory minimum of 50 hours of training and educational course work as well as a rigorous assessment of the means, the moral character and the general fitness for parenting of the licensees. The IBM is committed to a more conscientious future which protects the interests of children as we realize that the destiny of our civilization is inextricably tied to the flourishing of our youth.

5. The problem of involuntarily celibate men and our solution

Rates of involuntary celibacy have been increasing exponentially in Western countries. This is due to the hypergamy which itself is a result of the dating app and social media problem which we have already identified in our first Political Principle. Involuntarily celibate men experience lives of loneliness and quiet desperation. They are far more likely to experience suicidal ideation, substance abuse problems, mental health challenges and a concomitant diminution in the overall quality of life due to the sustained absence of both sexual intimacy and, even more importantly, affection, companionship and basic human love.

There is a strong correlation between success in romantic relationships and self-confidence, self-esteem and a healthy self-image, all of which are validated when a man experiences positive reinforcement from a woman and which all likewise are conducive to sociability which itself predisposes one to successful interpersonal relations. Social scientists since Abraham Maslow have identified sexual intimacy, affection and love as a fundamental and indispensable component of a fulfilling and satisfying life. It is as central to the quality of one’s life as physical security, safety or the satisfaction of other fundamental biological needs. To be denied this basic human requirement relegates a man to a life of despondency, emotional disconsolation and isolation.

The IBM believes that we should ameliorate these well-known and clearly established hardships through implementation of social policies that take in to consideration the suffering of involuntarily celibate men and extends to them the same fundamental protections that are afforded to other discreet and insular minorities on the basis of their unique vulnerabilities. We recommend that a government allocate a percentage of its annual budget to contribute to a self-improvement fund which will be dispersed on the basis of involuntarily celibate status.

Verification will be obtained through interviews with close relatives, friends, teachers and other associates of the applicant and fraud will be punished as a Class E federal felony with up to 3 years in prison and a $100,000 fine. Those who have been successfully vetted and are approved for eligibility will receive an annual stipend from the government of $30,000, irrespective of their ability to prove existing income or personal net worth. This money can then be used to make constructive aesthetic improvements by way of surgical interventions and other medical procedures in furtherance of enabling the man in question to acquire the level of aesthetic and physical appeal that will provide him with an opportunity to secure a female life partner.

If you want to support our efforts to bring these goals in to fruition and to vindicate the rights of all men, but most especially our incel comrades, please consider joining our organization. You will find the link in my signature line.

Did you get fired from a law firm or whatever occupation you may have had for your YouTube videos and advocacy of involuntary celibacy?

Did you get fired from a law firm or whatever occupation you may have had for your YouTube videos and advocacy of involuntary celibacy?
If you have been following my efforts on behalf the Cause of Incel Liberation you will know that I lost my academic teaching position at a major university on account of the implementation of Woke DEI policies which gave preference to foids and necessitated a gender balancing of the department that I had worked in. I now have singularly devoted myself, my very considerable intellectual efforts and my rhetorical skills to the advancement of Men's Rights and the vindication of the fundamental human rights of all my fellow brocels in arms. Please join our movement and our forums if you haven't done so already.

If you have been following my efforts on behalf the Cause of Incel Liberation you will know that I lost my academic teaching position at a major university on account of the implementation of Woke DEI policies which gave preference to foids and necessitated a gender balancing of the department that I had worked in. I now have singularly devoted myself, my very considerable intellectual efforts and my rhetorical skills to the advancement of Men's Rights and the vindication of the fundamental human rights of all my fellow brocels in arms. Please join our movement and our forums if you haven't done so already.
How do you accrue income for necessities and such?

I have experience with being doxxed and everyone turning against me (much like @Master and WheatWaffles). Do people know about your activity here?

How do you accrue income for necessities and such?

I have experience with being doxxed and everyone turning against me (much like @Master and WheatWaffles). Do people know about your activity here?
They absolutely do not know about any of my affiliations with either this site or my own organizations (IBM/ILM/IPF). If they did, I would be categorically precluded from ever finding gainful employment in the educational sector or even any sort of professional tier employment more generally. As for income, I have invested my money very carefully and am presently accruing significant compound interest and have a diverse and highly profitable investment portfolio in addition to standing to inherit substantial financial resources which I will dedicate to the advancement of the cause.

compound interest and have a diverse and highly profitable investment portfolio
Which investments are most lucrative and safe?
They absolutely do not know about any of my affiliations
You recorded yourself shooting an AK 47 on private property (The Elliot Rodger Memorial Bridge) as well as making several fireside diatribes. Don't you think someone will discover them eventually?

based. youre the only one brave enough to say the quite parts out loud. keep on waging jihad against zio-feminism brocel :feelsokman:

Which investments are most lucrative and safe?

You recorded yourself shooting an AK 47 on private property (The Elliot Rodger Memorial Bridge) as well as making several fireside diatribes. Don't you think someone will discover them eventually?
I am not qualified to be giving investment advice here nor would I want to provide anyone with even more potential personally compromising information, especially as you seem to be very aware of my own exploits on behalf the cause and the various ways in which they have been manifested over the last six months. I do have what I would refer to as serial stalkers, most of whom come from and dwell on reddit and other virtual cesspits and they include such notorious harlots as Selkie Girl herself who as you may know is a promiscuous, Stacy MILF, with a stripper body and a penchant for both seducing desperate incel men as well as stuffing her bald cunt with chad cock and gallons of cum. And to give you a direct response to your question, no, I think it would be exceptionally difficult to do the triangulations on the basis of the very sparse information I have thus far provided, even if you were to aggregate all the data from all of my posts and other online activities. There is insufficient overlap between the people who know me personally/professionally and the incelosphere to cause me any justifiable trepidation.

I am not qualified to be giving investment advice here nor would I want to provide anyone with even more potential personally compromising information, especially as you seem to be very aware of my own exploits on behalf the cause and the various ways in which they have been manifested over the last six months. I do have what I would refer to as serial stalkers, most of whom come from and dwell on reddit and other virtual cesspits and they include such notorious harlots as Selkie Girl herself who as you may know is a promiscuous, Stacy MILF, with a stripper body and a penchant for both seducing desperate incel men as well as stuffing her bald cunt with chad cock and gallons of cum. And to give you a direct response to your question, no, I think it would be exceptionally difficult to do the triangulations on the basis of the very sparse information I have thus far provided, even if you were to aggregate all the data from all of my posts and other online activities. There is insufficient overlap between the people who know me personally/professionally and the incelosphere to cause me any justifiable trepidation.
I foresee you being exposed and ridiculed, it isn't too late to quit your leadership and participation in this community before that occurs.

I foresee you being exposed and ridiculed, it isn't too late to quit your leadership and participation in this community before that occurs.
Please elaborate on how precisely you "foresee" that happening. And if you think you know who I am go ahead and PM me but I would advise you to exercise prudence and care as I will have literally nothing to lose if someone decides to expose me and as such, I will be capable of great and terrible things befitting a Mujahedeen warrior.

Please elaborate on how precisely you "foresee" that happening. And if you think you know who I am go ahead and PM me but I would advise you to exercise prudence and care as I will have literally nothing to lose if someone decides to expose me and as such, I will be capable of great and terrible things befitting a Mujahedeen warrior.
You have uploaded videos of yourself commending Elliot Rodger online, and your avi is literally a picture of you. I was caught for similar reasons and I was never a monumental influence online like you.

You have uploaded videos of yourself commending Elliot Rodger online, and your avi is literally a picture of you. I was caught for similar reasons and I was never a monumental influence online like you.
PM me if you know who I am otherwise I will keep doing what I do best which is leading my brocels in arms to revolutionary glory.

Dnr. Needs more pictures :feelstastyman:

PM me if you know who I am otherwise I will keep doing what I do best which is leading my brocels in arms to revolutionary glory.
So you're willing to just give away your identity just like that?

So you're willing to just give away your identity just like that?
Put your money where your mouth is and PM me if you know who I am. And that picture of me does not expose a sufficiently large area of my face for either facial recognition ai to discern my identity or to correlate with existing photos of me. Likewise, I have absolutely NO social media presence at all in real life so this greatly diminished the probability of anyone here connecting the proverbial dots. Finally, if someone did dox me, I would literally show up at their doorstep, knock down their door using my superior strength, hold them down on the floor and cut their fucking head off with a machete.

Put your money where your mouth is and PM me if you know who I am.
I don't know who you are.
And that picture of me does not expose a sufficiently large area of my face for either facial recognition ai to discern my identity or to correlate with existing photos of me. Likewise, I have absolutely NO social media presence at all in real life so this greatly diminished the probability of anyone here connecting the proverbial dots. Finally, if someone did dox me, I would literally show up at their doorstep, knock down their door using my superior strength, hold them down on the floor and cut their fucking head off with a machete.
The more provocative you become the more online recognition you will receive. As your videos circulate online, they will inevitably draw a larger audience which increases the likelihood of you being recognized.

The International Brotherhood of Men Five Political Principles
By CPT. Darth Aurelius, esquire, J.D.

1. The problem of a culture centered on aesthetics and our solution

We in the West live in a society whereby genetics predetermines everything that matters in life. Genetics predisposes one to academic success or failure by virtue of IQ and general intellectual aptitude. It confers upon you either physical strength, stamina and vitality or conversely, a weakened condition which precludes you from enjoying an active lifestyle that requires physicality and a body morphology that is conducive to its expression.

Aesthetics is no different than these other immutable and inescapable qualities. While we rightfully take pity on those who have been consigned to a life of physical or intellectual hardship by virtue of some congenital defect, handicap or other impediment, those who have been similarly diminished in their capacity to experience a fruitful life of meaning by virtue of having inferior aesthetic qualities are not taken into consideration. Physical appearance, much like intellectual ability, predetermines a person’s trajectory in life and therefore, ought to be considered just as dispositive in modulating for quality-of-life considerations as intelligence is.

Those who suffer from mental handicaps or intellectual impairment are afforded special dispensation from the state in accordance with the language of the Americans with Disabilities Act or other similar legislation in Western countries. The same dispensation is rightfully given to anyone who suffers a physical disability the impairs a major life function. It is both unprincipled and illogical to grant these classes of persons the accommodations they are properly afforded but to simultaneously fail to even recognize that appearance is just as instrumental in determining one’s opportunity for success in life.

We in the IBM advocate for the implementation through legislation of laws that will provide special protected status to those who have been unfortunate enough to inherit inferior genetics that have consigned them to a life of rejection, revulsion and contempt due to their appearance. Basic human dignity, principles of fundamental fairness and the notion of equal protection of law as enshrined in the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution all demand that such individuals be given a fair chance to compete in life with those who have inherited genetic qualities which predispose them to great success. Appearances matter and perception is reality. Our policy recommendations on this particular point proceed on the basis of these universal axiomatic truths.

2. The problem of dating apps and our solution

Any man living in any Western country knows that the modern-day proverbial dating game is rigged in favor of women. The problems are multifarious but they arise from a singular point of causation. Women’s attitudes towards men are heavily influenced by their own subjective perception of self-worth. Any appraisal of one’s own value, whether it be by intellectual, professional or aesthetic metrics, will invariably and inextricably be connected to the extent to which that person receives positive feedback, thereby validating their sense of worth and enhancing their ego. Dating apps, much like social media more generally, are tremendous force multipliers for women’s egos and serve to artificially and unnaturally elevate their own appraisal of both self-worth as well as their subjective sense of how attractive they are.

Online venues such as Tinder, Instagram and Match.com are powered by algorithmically driven selection processes which always favor women to the determent of the men on these apps or sites. Women whose egos and subjective perception of their own aesthetic value will always seek to match with men who are objectively more attractive and superficially more appealing than they are. This results in an imbalance in the ratio of men who match with women of their choosing in relation to women who are able to match with men of their choosing.

The consequences of this process are deleterious not merely to the men who are unfairly prejudiced by a system that confers upon women a prerogative of greater selectivity and individual discretion then they would otherwise experience but it is likewise deleterious to the women themselves as it serves to deceive them in to believing that they have greater appeal then they actually do, thereby resulting in them rejecting men on the basis of mere aesthetic criteria who may have otherwise been ideally suited to be a life partner.

Our solution to this problem is as expedient as it is necessary. We propose that the algorithms which drive dating websites be calibrated in such a way so that they select for an individual’s looks match by evaluating the aesthetic, morphologic and general physical characteristics of each end user and then matching them with a user of the opposite sex who is most comparable to them. Since we abominate the superficiality which is intrinsic to the current dating apps and since we believe that a more holistic assessment will yield more satisfying and lasting results, we also recommend the implementation of a system whereby individuals are matched on the basis of similar interests, personalities, experiences and other considerations which will likely be conducive to the sustainability of a future relationship.

3. The problem of infidelity and our solution

There was a time when the sanctity of marriage was considered to be nearly inviolate and the vows which a man and a woman took when they pledged to remain true, loyal and devoted to one another were taken with the solemnity and gravitas as was befitting a lifelong commitment forged by love. In this era of moral licentiousness, personal debauchery and excessive promiscuity, the perversity of Western cultural values, in addition to the secularization of society, has served to effectively nullify the gravitas and dignity of the institution of marriage, thereby making a mockery of the vows which men and women once held in such high esteem.

The consequences of this radical new conceptual moral framework are many but they include the proliferation of infidelity due to the rise of dating websites and apps which are explicitly designed to facilitate such destructive sexual indiscretions. Infidelity to one’s spouse is not merely a shameful and contemptable act of betrayal but it also undermined the cohesion of the family by fomenting contention and discord between a man and a woman.

The IBM advocates for the promulgation of laws which will outlaw marital infidelity and prescribe punishments which will range from six months in jail and a $10,000 fine for a first offense to 5 years in prison and a $100,000 fine for any successive violations of this law. The strength of our cultural values is predicated on the resilience, sanctity and respectability of the institution of marriage and we are committed to protecting and preserving this sacred rite for the betterment of all mankind.

4. The problem of parental indiscretion and our solution

Parenting is a grave responsibility and a lifelong commitment to providing love, care, financial support and guidance to one’s children. This is a fiduciary duty of the utmost importance and solemnity which ought to only be undertaken after considerable introspective reflection and circumspect rumination. Unfortunately for the next generation of children, many young people of breeding age take an exceptionally cavalier attitude towards the prospect of procreative sexual relations as they are too consumed by the frivolities of a culture which is defined by its own profligacy, moral degeneracy and emphasis on subjective, personal morality.

The process of adopting a child is long and rigorous. It requires that the prospective candidate adoptive parents be subjected to a high level of scrutiny in both their personal lives as well as their financial records in furtherance of determining the viability of their potential to provide for a child. If society cares enough to impose these very reasonable and indeed, ethically necessary requirements for foster children, why should it be less concerned with vetting the prospective future parents of children that are born within the confines of a family unit?

By disregarding and failing to properly regulate this vital facet of society, we are ensuring that an entire generation of children is relegated to a family environment that lacks the fundamental prerequisites to raising children such as love, emotional support, the availability of the parents to spend time with their child, financial viability and a number of other considerations that must be comprehended in the determinative calculus for the sake of the child.

We in the IBM recommend the implementation of a parenting license for any aspiring future parents which must be secured prior to the birth of their child. This license will require a mandatory minimum of 50 hours of training and educational course work as well as a rigorous assessment of the means, the moral character and the general fitness for parenting of the licensees. The IBM is committed to a more conscientious future which protects the interests of children as we realize that the destiny of our civilization is inextricably tied to the flourishing of our youth.

5. The problem of involuntarily celibate men and our solution

Rates of involuntary celibacy have been increasing exponentially in Western countries. This is due to the hypergamy which itself is a result of the dating app and social media problem which we have already identified in our first Political Principle. Involuntarily celibate men experience lives of loneliness and quiet desperation. They are far more likely to experience suicidal ideation, substance abuse problems, mental health challenges and a concomitant diminution in the overall quality of life due to the sustained absence of both sexual intimacy and, even more importantly, affection, companionship and basic human love.

There is a strong correlation between success in romantic relationships and self-confidence, self-esteem and a healthy self-image, all of which are validated when a man experiences positive reinforcement from a woman and which all likewise are conducive to sociability which itself predisposes one to successful interpersonal relations. Social scientists since Abraham Maslow have identified sexual intimacy, affection and love as a fundamental and indispensable component of a fulfilling and satisfying life. It is as central to the quality of one’s life as physical security, safety or the satisfaction of other fundamental biological needs. To be denied this basic human requirement relegates a man to a life of despondency, emotional disconsolation and isolation.

The IBM believes that we should ameliorate these well-known and clearly established hardships through implementation of social policies that take in to consideration the suffering of involuntarily celibate men and extends to them the same fundamental protections that are afforded to other discreet and insular minorities on the basis of their unique vulnerabilities. We recommend that a government allocate a percentage of its annual budget to contribute to a self-improvement fund which will be dispersed on the basis of involuntarily celibate status.

Verification will be obtained through interviews with close relatives, friends, teachers and other associates of the applicant and fraud will be punished as a Class E federal felony with up to 3 years in prison and a $100,000 fine. Those who have been successfully vetted and are approved for eligibility will receive an annual stipend from the government of $30,000, irrespective of their ability to prove existing income or personal net worth. This money can then be used to make constructive aesthetic improvements by way of surgical interventions and other medical procedures in furtherance of enabling the man in question to acquire the level of aesthetic and physical appeal that will provide him with an opportunity to secure a female life partner.

If you want to support our efforts to bring these goals in to fruition and to vindicate the rights of all men, but most especially our incel comrades, please consider joining our organization. You will find the link in my signature line.
there is no male brotherhood. We only compete for mates

I don't know who you are.

The more provocative you become the more online recognition you will receive. As your videos circulate online, they will inevitably draw a larger audience which increases the likelihood of you being recognized.
I realize that and have done the mental arithmetic on this already and decided that at a certain indeterminable point in the future, I will have to unveil my face to the world once my movement achieves sufficient critical mass to actually begin demonstrating in the streets of US capital's. I can only hope that glorious day will come sooner rather then later but in the meantime, I shall do all within my power to continue to spread our message across the incelosphere and around the world until all our brocels flock to the mighty manners of the IPF and IBM.

I realize that and have done the mental arithmetic on this already and decided that at a certain indeterminable point in the future, I will have to unveil my face to the world once my movement achieves sufficient critical mass to actually begin demonstrating in the streets of US capital's. I can only hope that glorious day will come sooner rather then later but in the meantime, I shall do all within my power to continue to spread our message across the incelosphere and around the world until all our brocels flock to the mighty manners of the IPF and IBM.
Maybe just go MGTOW instead. Use your vast pool of resources to enjoy life rather than squander them on a social movement that no one will take seriously.

Maybe just go MGTOW instead. Use your vast pool of resources to enjoy life rather than squander them on a social movement that no one will take seriously.
You know they would have said the same thing about the Bolshevik party in 1915 or the NSDAP in 1928 or the American revolutionaries before 1775 but each of those movements experienced a cathartic event in history which immeasurably enhanced their appeal and their influence. This is the story of any revolution worthy of the name and as a close student of the game I understand that it takes time and persistence but our efforts will be vindicated.

...and cut their fucking head off with a machete.
A traditional kukri is a much better CHOice for that... Better grip angle, shorter, more portable, more mass, easier to weild in tight spaces...

Just saying.

A traditional kukri is a much better CHOice for that... Better grip angle, shorter, more portable, more mass, easier to weild in tight spaces...

Just saying.
Well said comrade brother. I actually would plan on abducting them, then chaining them to my basement wall at which point I would staple their eyelids to their forehead, pour scalding hot water infused with bleach all over their face and eyes, attach their penis and testicles to a car battery and let the voltage continuously run through them while periodically whipping their face with a medieval style whip. After all of this they would then be placed on a large metal box under which I would build a fire for the purposes of slowly broiling them alive. Before they would succumb to their injuries or go in to shock I would find the dullest, most rusty machete blade in my considerable arsenal and then very slowly saw their head off while recording it for my future entertainment.

Well said comrade brother. I actually would plan on abducting them, then chaining them to my basement wall at which point I would staple their eyelids to their forehead, pour scalding hot water infused with bleach all over their face and eyes, attach their penis and testicles to a car battery and let the voltage continuously run through them while periodically whipping their face with a medieval style whip. After all of this they would then be placed on a large metal box under which I would build a fire for the purposes of slowly broiling them alive. Before they would succumb to their injuries or go in to shock I would find the dullest, most rusty machete blade in my considerable arsenal and then very slowly saw their head off while recording it for my future entertainment.
Ok

My enemies have been put on notice here and elsewhere that if they try to dox me they will suffer the most excruciating tortures imaginable as I will lavish exquisite amounts of pain upon them and gleefully watch them suffer like them contemptable scum that they are.

My enemies have been put on notice here and elsewhere that if they try to dox me they will suffer the most excruciating tortures imaginable as I will lavish exquisite amounts of pain upon them and gleefully watch them suffer like them contemptable scum that they are.
Of course... Can anyone exspect less?

Of course... Can anyone exspect less?
They can expect only the most horrifying tortures and unimaginable pain that will be so catastrophic that they shall beg me for death.