Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What the hell would we talk about on a date anyway?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Think about it, say we get a tinder match, go on a date, but don't look like Chad, what are we supposed to talk about? Video games? lol foids don't care about that shit. social activities? Most of us have shit social skills and no social life. Ask her random questions interview style mode? tell her about how we spend our time shitposting on incel forums? (jk obviously we wouldn't do that). seriously, what the fuck are we even supposed to do on dates? I can only think that it would be weird and awkward as fuck.

that's why it's over

Stopped reading there, utter bluepilled nonsense

well no shit lol I'm just speaking hypothetically for the audience of bluepillers reading this thread

Think about it, say we get a tinder match, go on a date, but don't look like Chad, what are we supposed to talk about? Video games? lol foids don't care about that shit. social activities? Most of us have shit social skills and no social life. Ask her random questions interview style mode? tell her about how we spend our time shitposting on incel forums? (jk obviously we wouldn't do that). seriously, what the fuck are we even supposed to do on dates? I can only think that it would be weird and awkward as fuck.

Try apps , then go for a phone call for 15 minutes to get to know each other , if all worked , set a date for a simple coffe near her place , and then leave .

Wait for a few hours then text back that you like the date . Wait for her respond

If positive - your in

If negetive - go for the other one and procced the same routine untill some foid break it for you , abd just invite you to her place .

All of it wont work unless chad .

Good day .

Rather than awkward silence, it feels nicer to just take her to a movie. You can find a middle line of the two of you interests. And to me it's better to talk with her as you walk than sitting in restaurant with her as you eat. Say "have you been here?" Or "do you like this place?" You want to vibe with her and showing up together in a public place is a good way to find out if you click. Your brain and mind will tell you if a relationship can develop or not. You'd feel either nice and casual or you'd feel you're just playing your part and you wish the date ends soon. That's all from me. Any other questions?

Try apps , then go for a phone call for 15 minutes to get to know each other , if all worked , set a date for a simple coffe near her place , and then leave .

Wait for a few hours then text back that you like the date . Wait for her respond

If positive - your in

If negetive - go for the other one and procced the same routine untill some foid break it for you , abd just invite you to her place .

All of it wont work unless chad .

Good day .

what the fuck do i talk about though? lol

I would talk about my arthritis in my hands, hips, and sacrum. And I would talk about how much diarrhea I have thanks to Crohn's disease. Another cool thing to talk about is how I spent most of my life on video games.

The problem isn't that it's hard to sustain conversation as such, almost all foids are just genuinely retarded when subject matter starts to become the least bit interesting. That's not news to anyone, normie or anybody else, they are the meme gender for a reason.

Not like any truecel would ever be able to find out for themselves in person though.

Rather than awkward silence, it feels nicer to just take her to a movie. You can find a middle line of the two of you interests. And to me it's better to talk with her as you walk than sitting in restaurant with her as you eat. Say "have you been here?" Or "do you like this place?" You want to vibe with her and showing up together in a public place is a good way to find out if you click. Your brain and mind will tell you if a relationship can develop or not. You'd feel either nice and casual or you'd feel you're just playing your part and you wish the date ends soon. That's all from me. Any other questions?
Casanova IQ

heres what i would talk about------------- dogs, many girls are dog lovers and id talk about this, bullshit i met and hangout with famous people, i would ask her questions and find out interest, 50 percent of the interests i would match with her interest even though it is total bullshit and the other 50 percent of her interets-- i would make fun of those interests/.
chickcrack topics, dogs, religion, death of a family member,

honestly vidya is the only thing i can hold a conversation with

i am a personality inkwell

heres what i would talk about------------- dogs, many girls are dog lovers and id talk about this, bullshit i met and hangout with famous people, i would ask her questions and find out interest, 50 percent of the interests i would match with her interest even though it is total bullshit and the other 50 percent of her interets-- i would make fun of those interests

this shit would work for a chadlite probably
i am a personality inkwell

Just check out the trending pop culture events/shows and talk about those - things like the new movies in cinema, what happened last night on that reality TV show (Kardashians and shit) and how (insert Hollywood chads name) broke up with (insert hollywood stacy name) just generic bluepiller stuff is all you need. Just dont be high IQ and start abstract conversations about convoluted topics. Foids lack the mental depth to appreciate such conversations
heres what i would talk about------------- dogs, many girls are dog lovers and id talk about this, bullshit i met and hangout with famous people, i would ask her questions and find out interest, 50 percent of the interests i would match with her interest even though it is total bullshit and the other 50 percent of her interets-- i would make fun of those interests/.
chickcrack topics, dogs, religion, death of a family member,
Brutal dogpill

Most basic shit as long as its about her depends on the bitch some women cant stop talking about themselves but every dinner would be boring as hell

ay biatch sux mah cock

It doesn't matter anyway cuz most likely no one here will ever find out by himself.

Chad can say "durr hurr chad want sex" and get laid. PERSONALITY DOESN'T MATTER. Humans are just animals.

Women will decide within a matter of seconds if they'll fuck you or not, it doesn't matter much what you say on a date.

Chad doesnt need to talk

My social skills are horrible. Even when I talk to girls online via my fake accounts, I couldn't hold a fairly decent convo for half an hour. I don't why I run out of ideas or thoughts at that time that doesn't happen when I talk to others.

I have nothing to say. Not one word

Exactly. If I magically got a date, I have no car, where the fuck are we gonna meet? I've never had friends my entire life, so no social life to speak of or stories. I play video games all day, getting neetbux is the only thing I could talk about what's going on in my life. I have nothing to talk about.

Talk about politics like every normal person does.