Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over what the hell man

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★
just saw a thread one of you guys posted about some fragrance influencer getting worshipped by a foid in a coffee shop

Chrome rucOImhhjC

jesus christ man. We will never know what this is like. Genuine desire from a woman. It's night and day body language to what we get as incels. We could try our fucking best and do every fucking thing normies tell us to do, a quadrillion cold showers and "being nice" and looksmaxxing to the elite or spitting game we will NEVER get the look of genuine desire from a woman let alone a very pretty one.

even neurotypical normies don't get these looks, they're reserved for chad and chadlites. top 20% of men.

I feel like a person who's been dehydrated his whole life, watching people drown in water and say they're tired. If only I could just feel it once man. damn. it is what it is guys :incel: our core biological design, the reward system designed to make us reproduce, we'll never know feel that reward. I wish I could uninstall this desire to want this from my body, following it only leads me to suffering and trying to appease foids I don't like at all. no use in complaining about a feeling I won't receive. Temporary moments of good feelings and horomones don't fix life anyway, they just suspend suffering temporarily. Humans get used to even the most extreme drugs. we'll never be happy.

Chrome WDq7IIPtXe

We'll never be genuinely desired like how chadlites and Chads are:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I have no idea how its like being treated as a human, much less having lustful fangirls.

She literally looks him in the mouth, craving for any sign of attention. Little gesture, a wink, anything.

Fuck, why did I have to stumble on this thread, my life is so worthless, I will NEVER get to experience genuine female interest, not on this level of attraction :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I want to be a white chad so fucking much, to get a tiniest sliver of what he wakes up to every single day of his life.

He looks like he'd be sticky.