Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What the hell is wrong with India? I watched a video showing the slums and it was disgusting

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Dedsrs, why is India such a shit hole? They have like 3 families living in a 6x6ft shack jfl. Why can't they just have a better economy jfl. I genuinely feel bad the curry incels, they stand no chance in America.

India is not a developed country.

Feel bad for India and Chinacels. They don't have anywhere else to go. Their parents just shit kids til the wife can't and they have to live stacked on top of each other.

Their religion literally tells them to drink cow urine.

high birthrates, iq(some curries are smart but average was in the 80s afaik)

I hate Indians

superpower 2020 incoming

I hate Indians so much. Like I'm actually racist towards them.

overpopulation, believe it or not india is developed in some parts, unlike china its a democracy it really needs totalarian rule to make people not shit every werhe tbh
I hate Indians
me too bro

Over for SlumdogMillionarecels

Cope. You are not getting laid anyway, so it doesn't matter at the end.

Btw, if you are incel you are basically a curry.

Cope. You are not getting laid anyway, so it doesn't matter at the end.

Btw, if you are incel you are basically a curry.

Fuck that's brutal. I'm a curry in the eyes of foids. Shit.

Feel bad for India and Chinacels. They don't have anywhere else to go. Their parents just shit kids til the wife can't and they have to live stacked on top of each other.
China is much more developed than India, they're not comparable.
Not to mention China has more space and resources than India and they've implemented laws to stop the overpopulation problem. ( Which backfired in the long run because now they're more males than females )

I'd much rather be Chinese than Indian.

Me too, I genuinely feel bad for them. Just look at this

Cope! Everyone here is a curry by foid standards

Shitty culture + Shitty History of cuckoldery and dick sucking + Shitty genes and low iq = a country that everyone hates - even the currycels themselves

Even Colonia America was substantially better than India. What is taking them so long jfl.

India has an average IQ of around 85 like the arab world. The contemporary indian population couldnt uphold a first world society in a better climate.

Shitty culture + Shitty History of cuckoldery and dick sucking + Shitty genes and low iq = a country that everyone hates - even the currycels themselves
it's really brutal. I am really surprised more curries don't suicide especially in smart phone age where they can see how badly rich white trust fund cunts mog them.

They've a shit load of people and not a great deal of money. Plus we assest stripped their country for 300 odd years

It probably has something to do with leadership, their goverment has nukes but some people don't even have toilets in their own house for God sakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back