Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ( Gun Enthusiasts GTFIH )

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

(Gun = Anschutz 1710 D TAC )

This is the type of gun I'll be able to buy after spending 1 year in a shooting club here in my country.
What the shit is this!?
I'd rather choose the other options which is a Ruger 10/22 and it is semi-automatic.
But my god a magazine-fed bolt action .22 rifle? Cringe and bluepilled.

If I gain more trust and experience I'll be able to get others, including shotguns, pistols and higher caliber rifles ( All stuck to a max. 10 round magazine which I don't mind since it's for sport purposes. )

( Gun = Heckler & Koch MR308 A3 Slim line 20" )

( Gun = Schmeisser AR15 M4F )

^ Type of guns I'll be able to buy after spending more years and gaining more trust, authorization from the club leader, etc.
They shoot .308's and .223's and it's also a 10 round magazine just like the .22 versions but y'know higher caliber.

When an all female government rises to kill all incels I'm dead with my 10 round .22 magazines. :feelsbadman:

( Gun hobby thread, gun enthusiasts from America please come and share your thoughts )

I'm really interested in firearms. Too bad I live in a totalitarian country where I have no rights.

I'm really interested in firearms. Too bad I live in a totalitarian country where I have no rights.
Which country is that?
I also do but I can still get guns after a long process.

Texascel here. Get the semi auto. Bolts are only good in larger calibers or as suppressed guns. When you progress up to larger calibers, get the .308. 10 rounds of .308 gives you more capability than 10 of .223. Its also marginally easier to find AP bullets for .30 cal weapons. OTOH, it should be easier to get 30 round mags for the AR, provided you can have a source in the US.What is the largest caliber you can shoot legally? Are you allowed to keep the rifles at home?

OTOH, it should be easier to get 30 round mags for the AR
That's illegal here.

What is the largest caliber you can shoot legally?
Most likely the .308, I haven't seen anything larger. We can't shoot .50 cals like you Americans.

Are you allowed to keep the rifles at home?
Yes but with the gun and ammunition in separate safes in the house.
Police will check annually to see if everything is in order.
United Kingdom. Gay rules over here tbh.
Ah, yes very gay.
Blame Hungerford and that primary school shooter for your current situation.
But primarily Hungerford since before the massacre you could've owned AK47s in England.

We also had our Dutch mass shooting in 2011 and after that guns have become even more strict.

That's illegal here.

Most likely the .308, I haven't seen anything larger. We can't shoot .50 cals like you Americans.

Yes but with the gun and ammunition in separate safes in the house.
Police will check annually to see if everything is in order.
If you live in the UK, I believe you can own up to .50 caliber iirc. But if you can't, other good antimaterial calibers like .408 or .416 might be legal, since they aren't .50 cals. Look up McMillian or Accuracy International. If you can't get those, get a good .300 WinMag or .338 Lapua bolt gun with excellent glass. You are limited to 10 rounds, so make them count. Brits make decent long range stuff.

And you can always have 30 round mags in GTAV.

The second and third one look great tbh

If you live in the UK, I believe you can own up to .50 caliber iirc. But if you can't, other good antimaterial calibers like .408 or .416 might be legal, since they aren't .50 cals. Look up McMillian or Accuracy International. If you can't get those, get a good .300 WinMag or .338 Lapua bolt gun with excellent glass. You are limited to 10 rounds, so make them count. Brits make decent long range stuff.

Yes we can get 50cal rifles. There is a two license system for shotguns and rifles. You have to apply to both seperatly and pay a fee, you have to have a police interview, have someone come to your house to make sure you have installed a gun safe (which costs more money), have a valid reason for owning a gun (limited to hunting, pest control or target shooting), give information with two forms of ID and referrals from friends and family, and on top of all that it takes like six months.

Don't go ER.
Was never my intention.

The second and third one look great tbh
Yes they are, very beautiful.

you have to have a police interview, have someone come to your house to make sure you have installed a gun safe (which costs more money), have a valid reason for owning a gun (limited to hunting, pest control or target shooting), give information with two forms of ID and referrals from friends and family, and on top of all that it takes like six months.
Same here.

Good cope.

The first gun in the OP is extremely gay.

i dont know anything about guns

having guns seems like a nice cope tbh

The first gun in the OP is extremely gay.
It is pretty gay tbh, it's funny how those guns are considered as guns for 10 year old girls in the US.

Btw having only 10 round fixed magazine in your AR-15 is not a problem anymore as you can use old school stripper clip technology from WW1 adapted to modern times

Btw having only 10 round fixed magazine in your AR-15 is not a problem anymore as you can use old school stripper clip technology from WW1 adapted to modern times

Jfl can I even order that?

You're a lucky little Fin that has reasonable gun laws in Europe.
Grrrr.

I know many people who own guns :feelskek:
Maybe I'll buy one too
What kind of guns? Just pistols and shotguns or do they also have big bore rifles ?

What kind of guns? Just pistols and shotguns or do they also have big bore rifles ?
SVD's, muskets, pump action shotguns, glocks, ruger 10/22s, etc.
Variety of weapons

(Finnish) Mosin Nagants are really popular here too

SVD's, muskets, pump action shotguns, glocks, ruger 10/22s, etc.
Variety of weapons

(Finnish) Mosin Nagants are really popular here too
Holy shit, sounds like heaven.
I'm moving there rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back