Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What the hell is the point of even living as an incel?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I feel like a nigger in the early 1900's being oppressed by the Jim Crow Laws. Sure, technically I'm a "member" of society, but I am segregated from any good part of it. All I do is rot in my house during the "prime" of my life. I'm a second class citizen, along with other low value men. Meanwhile Chads and foids are first class citizens that are worshiped for just existing. I feel like this world is simply only meant for the privileged. What the hell do we even have to live for?

@Uglymuggly

i live to cope

I 100% feel you brocel. I’m rotting with no friends or gf in my prime. Talk about living a lonely life.

We live to work until death.

and to cope.

that's all.

Becauseofhowmutableandeasilychangeditis 02db4f8b39fa0026a974e7f53038aa7e

Just wait for the concentration camps for Ugly Men that are no doubt coming. It'll make this depression seem like pleasure.

I like eating and playing vidya and cooming

I will probably kill myself when I can't stand it anymore

I feel like a nigger in the early 1900's being oppressed by the Jim Crow Laws. Sure, technically I'm a "member" of society, but I am segregated from any good part of it. All I do is rot in my house during the "prime" of my life. I'm a second class citizen, along with other low value men. Meanwhile Chads and foids are first class citizens that are worshiped for just existing. I feel like this world is simply only meant for the privileged. What the hell do we even have to live for?

@Uglymuggly
I guess we have to live in order to be change makERs

NO point in living, I can never ascend and I have to die alone so why not now

There are no point in living as a incel, we just keep pushing forward because of our survival instincts. Logically speaking, we should be dead for a long time, due to the fact that we are genetic failures.

your prime ended once you turn 20 its over:feelsbadman:

What the hell do we even have to live for?

@Uglymuggly
Society needs its slaves...... With AI and shit becoming so high tech we won't even be needed for slavery much longer im afraid.
Just wait for the concentration camps for Ugly Men that are no doubt coming. It'll make this depression seem like pleasure.
They're called "Covid treatment facilities" HAHAH! str8 to the slaughter house walks the dim sheepy

we live only because we are afraid of death