Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the hell is everyone talking about when they say zoomers are huge?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
All the zoomer kids I see are so small. They're shorter, look weaker, definitely have more childish faces. Kids that I thought were 11 or 12 turn out to be 17/18. How the hell is that possible that it's so common now?

I keep seeing people saying how tall zoomers apparently are, yet whenever I see them myself they're all so small.

It just seems the outliers are growing, so the short ones are getting smaller while the tall ones just get taller. Drastic distancing just like what is happening everywhere else right now.

Its a shortcel cope

A lot of zoomers look like soys

Most the Zoomers I see are tall. I regularly got mogged at college despite being a little bit over 5’10” and I graduated last year.

A lot of zoomers look like soys
that Is true. The rise of high E men has also led to the pretty boy phenomenon.

@Napoleon de Geso mogs zoomers at being manly

The ones I see are anyway.

Zoomers are tall af in where I live, at least compared to boomers

It seems to depend

What you're saying makes more sense. There is all this estrogen in the food and water and harmful chemicals everywhere you look. Girls are growing faster while boys are being stunted.

Average height in the west is increasing while average iq is decreasing. Could be due to sexual selection and women having a more free man-choosing process than they used to.

They tend to choose not only tall men for their race (above average height white guys) but white women, as well as women from all other races, tend to choose white men for their sexual partners. This means that unless the women are white, just based on the race of the man they choose, their kids will be taller than they would have been otherwise.

All this would logically lead to an increase in height but a decrease in thinking skills, as women choose based almost exclusively on the mans looks

Average height in the west is increasing while average iq is decreasing. Could be due to sexual selection and women having a more free man-choosing process than they used to.

They tend to choose not only tall men for their race (above average height white guys) but white women, as well as women from all other races, tend to choose white men for their sexual partners. This means that unless the women are white, just based on the race of the man they choose, their kids will be taller than they would have been otherwise.

All this would logically lead to an increase in height but a decrease in thinking skills, as women choose based almost exclusively on the mans looks
Tbh I wish I was dumb. That would be amazing to be a normie

I dont think normies are any happier than us. On the outside the like to convince people that their lives are great but they dont have a whole lot more going for them than us. As standards keep increasing, they won't even be able to get women, and then they will barely be above us in terms of social status

I dont think normies are any happier than us. On the outside the like to convince people that their lives are great but they dont have a whole lot more going for them than us. As standards keep increasing, they won't even be able to get women, and then they will barely be above us in terms of social status
They are not happier. Even the bluepilled ones mostly realize how bad their life is but act like it will one day get better. And a lot of normies are already one step away from being us and a lot of normies are already incel they just don’t admit they’re getting nothing.

They are not happier. Even the bluepilled ones mostly realize how bad their life is but act like it will one day get better. And a lot of normies are already one step away from being us and a lot of normies are already incel they just don’t admit they’re getting nothing.
Guys who tried to give me shit to feel better about themselves in school all had fat unattractive gfs

They tried to LARP as some party going popular Chad yet their gfs proved otherwise

And the worst part was they were the fat foids who didn't even have tits or ass on top of being obese. Literal fridge of lard

Sometimes, I think that too. But then I see all These miserable men at the grocery store. They all look they are want to lay down in the ice box and close the lid forever. Their wifes dragging them along after a 10-12 hour workday, I would kill myself.

They are like Children. They don't even know whats Happening to them. Like blindfolded children on a conveyor belt that leads into a woodchipper. They are being thrown feet-first into a woodchipper.

Like blind sailors lost in a storm, they Keep getting hit from all sides, they are flung through the air, completely helpless.

Sometimes I think it is a Blessing to understand how the world works. At least you can make the pain bearable instead of being a helpless victim all the time.

I mostly see soys or oldcels (betabuxxers) tbh, chad is a rarity, chadlites are relatively common though.

Sometimes, I think that too. But then I see all These miserable men at the grocery store. They all look they are want to lay down in the ice box and close the lid forever. Their wifes dragging them along after a 10-12 hour workday, I would kill myself.

They are like Children. They don't even know whats Happening to them. Like blindfolded children on a conveyor belt that leads into a woodchipper. They are being thrown feet-first into a woodchipper.

Like blind sailors lost in a storm, they Keep getting hit from all sides, they are flung through the air, completely helpless.

Sometimes I think it is a Blessing to understand how the world works. At least you can make the pain bearable instead of being a helpless victim all the time.
Alot of intelligent people still end up with shit jobs nowadays. That just makes it worse

everyone in my school was tall

cope

Being tall is associated with better health such as living longer, being less likely to suffer from heart and respiratory diseases, according to research. Also, taller women are less likely to have complications during birth.

fucking dumb noodle. shorter people tend to live longer lives.

Those are the typical looksmax or lookism aspie posts in height threads.

“Every zoomer is over 6 feet, bro. Average has to be 6’3 and that includes ethnics.”
I think the average for white zoomers is pretty close to 5'11 tbh.

I think the average for white zoomers is pretty close to 5'11 tbh.
That seems somewhat exaggerated and depends on which whites. At 5'7 I mog most men in my school.

That seems somewhat exaggerated and depends on which whites. At 5'7 I mog most men in my school.
5'7? Holy shit. I'm the same height but I rarely see many men shorter than me, but I'm not in high school anymore. When I was of course lol.

Wtf are you taking? zoomers are taller worldwide
which country or grade?

Last edited:
5'7? Holy shit. I'm the same height but I rarely see many men shorter than me, but I'm not in high school anymore. When I was of course lol.
In which continent do you live? I am honestly lucky because I am Latino and my height is average. The USA and Europe will be the last places it visits.
Wtf are you taking? zoomers are taller worldwide

which country or grade?
Last year I finished high school, I'm Latino.

Guys who tried to give me shit to feel better about themselves in school all had fat unattractive gfs

They tried to LARP as some party going popular Chad yet their gfs proved otherwise

And the worst part was they were the fat foids who didn't even have tits or ass on top of being obese. Literal fridge of lard
d7ecbdfa7f0d1da8ed5f357fc6b008dd.jpg

All zoomers are 5'10-511 and up where I live, never see zoomer turbo manlets though.

In which continent do you live? I am honestly lucky because I am Latino and my height is average. The USA and Europe will be the last places it visits.
I live in the USA and went to an all-white high school.

in london everyone mogs me so it doesn't matter.it's over

They look small because of their posture. They've been permanently looking down at their phone since they were about 8.

dont know, but everyone here is at least 5'10

Tall people are more noticeable, therefore people overestimate height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back