Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What the hell happened to movies???

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

"I hunt NTs"
In terms of director work. 80s and 90s movies were filmed PERFECTLY.

They had this deep feel to them. The colors looked natural. Good OST etc...

James Cameron filmed the masterpiece Terminator 2. Everything about this movie was perfect in terms of film director work - the atmosphere, the camerawork, overall the movie was rather slow-paced and it didnt feel rushed.

The movie by the same director, Avatar is a complete shit however( in terms of directors work). The movie is very rushed, there is constantly some annoying background music that just makes me tired, there is no atmosphere.

I would think that those 2 movies were filmed by 2 different directors, if i didnt know that both movies were filmed by James Cameron.

And its the same with ALL 21st century movies. The colors are too muted. It feels like they put too much contrast and not enought saturation, which makes everything look too depressive and ugly.

In some movies the action takes places in some warm tropical island, but everything looks like it's some very cold country. Even the grass looks a bit brown like it's winter, when in reality it should be green.

The story from 90s movies are also better

I hate camera shake and a movie volume that has extreme variation. I can't watch any of that shit and I haven't even mentioned the racemixing and the faggots.

The Jews got lazy. The movie industry people back in the 1980's and 1990's it was hard work. Even story writing to make it good is months working long days every day and thinking through things step by step and making edits and so forth. And not texting being on their cell phones.

Todays Jews sort of phone it in, just inherited their wealth/positions from their family. Not earning their positions the hard way in the long years of struggle.

In some movies the action takes places in some warm tropical island, but everything looks like it's some very cold country. Even the grass looks a bit brown like it's winter, when in reality it should be green.

Good example of something small but important. Should have been filmed on location in a warm tropical place. And it takes time to play with the film settings and try things to get it looking good.

The Jews lower their quality of propaganda

Good example of something small but important. Should have been filmed on location in a warm tropical place. And it takes time to play with the film settings and try things to get it looking good.
No you didnt understand. It WAS filmed in a tropical location, but due to dark depressive filter, this tropical location looked very cold and dark.

It's because of the filters. And this problem is in almost all modern movies. They add too many post-processing, and all the colors look too unnatural because of this.

No you didnt understand. It WAS filmed in a tropical location, but due to dark depressive filter, this tropical location looked very cold and dark.

It's because of the filters. And this problem is in almost all modern movies. They add too many post-processing, and all the colors look too unnatural because of this.
It happens in modern TV dramas too. Like Ozark has a kind of weird blue filter thing going on.

YES. This is exactly what im talking about. Why do they do that?

80s movies had such natural and beautiful colors. Why they have to make everything look dark and depressive?
I guess because they could mess about with filters for effect they feel like they should. But generally speaking they should not.

they started shitting out cheap slop just for quick gain with low effort, same with video games. but there are still sometimes decent titles appearing nowadays