Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News What the hell happened to edmund kemper?

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
@Edmund_Kemper why did he banned?
@Komesarj @The Enforcer

He ascended and banged a bunch of sorority stacies (through rape, and later decapitated their heads). He was arrested more than 40 years ago.

He ascended and banged a bunch of sorority stacies (through rape, and later decapitated their heads). He was arrested more than 40 years ago.
He's still alive and serving his multiple life sentence.

Dude this is outrageous. The guy and I were never that close but it frustates me so fucking much to see ALLLLLLLLLLLLL HIS EFFORTS GONE INTO WASTE.

It's horrible, mods you guys need to understand this, you're wasting our time, we have a life.

@Caesercel @Komesarj @Fat Link @Robtical @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer @Dregster @PPEcel

IIRC I saw a thread from him saying that he is leaving the forum. It was most likely a self-ban.
Anyone can change their mind like that, but why just completely ip ban him and shit, he's living the forum doesn't mean he wants to be banned lol.

It was requested i think, he hinted at it for a while

IIRC I saw a thread from him saying that he is leaving the forum. It was most likely a self-ban.

So ITards bullying people on this forum actually works? This is literally motivation for those people, if you leave this forum because ITards get you in trouble, you are actively letting them win.

If the police calls me I'll record everything and publish it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Jannies gave his info to the feds after some IT whores filed a complain against him or something

he also had sex with his moms head
Mr Bean Omg GIF

Dude this is outrageous. The guy and I were never that close but it frustates me so fucking much to see ALLLLLLLLLLLLL HIS EFFORTS GONE INTO WASTE.

It's horrible, mods you guys need to understand this, you're wasting our time, we have a life.

@Caesercel @Komesarj @Fat Link @Robtical @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer @Dregster @PPEcel
We are still investigating the legitimacy of his claims. The man has a history of stirring up glowie threads for attention.

Edmund can come back in two weeks time.

However if he violates staff agreed upon guidelines which will govern his return, he will be banned for good as in permaneantly from our community.

He won't be missed. :feelsjuice:

Your Jewish lies had me fooled until I read the last words. :feelsohgod:

Funny tbh.

(You'll still never be a Jewish overlord tho)

((It is over))

(((I feel so bad for the bear in your Avi he looks so devastated :cryfeels:)))

We are still investigating the legitimacy of his claims. The man has a history of stirring up glowie threads for attention.
:feelskek: He was one of the very best posters on this forum lol, I feel like you guys should take back his claims and let's be real, how would he notify us, that he's back, once he's banned?

Why was his post ban worthy for legitimacy? Even if he was larping about a story, doesn’t make it ban worthy.

However if he violates staff agreed upon guidelines which will govern his return, he will be banned for good as in permaneantly from our community.
4ECF9B8D 298B 40C7 A87A 717E1360E54E

Don’t hurt my nigger.

Your Jewish lies had me fooled until I read the last words. :feelsohgod:

Funny tbh.
:lul::lul::lul:

(You'll still never be a Jewish overlord tho)

((It is over))

(((I feel so bad for the bear in your Avi he looks so devastated :cryfeels:)))
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: To every comment you made.
Bear cub has been mentally destroyed by reality.

So ITards bullying people on this forum actually works? This is literally motivation for those people, if you leave this forum because ITards get you in trouble, you are actively letting them win.

If the police calls me I'll record everything and publish it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:feelskek: He was one of the very best posters on this forum lol, I feel like you guys should take back his claims and let's be real, how would he notify us, that he's back, once he's banned?
You werent around back in 2019 to see the shit he would pull. He's been permabanned before, you only see him well behaved now because he's on short leashe and knows that he will get banned again.

He's not even hardbanned anyway , he can still PM his proof and will likely get a 2 week ban at most. His leashe will be even shorter than before if he can't prove his claims.

Why was his post ban worthy for legitimacy? Even if he was larping about a story, doesn’t make it ban worthy.
It makes his claims even worse if he is larping.

we got idiots who call this place a "honeypot" as is, we will not tolerate this sort of fearmongering for a user who wants that dopamine rush instigating glowie fears, and scaring users out of here for no good reason.
View attachment 647593
Don’t hurt my nigger.

:lul::lul::lul:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: To every comment you made.
Bear cub has been mentally destroyed by reality.

HOW CAN I PROOF THAT INTERPOL AND CIA AGENTS ARE REALLY GANGSTALKING ME IF THEY ARE USING MODERN HIGH TECH DEVICES AND ALWAYS WHEN I TRY TO RECORD THEM THEY DISSAPEAR I DON´T KNOW A LOT BUT CIA AND INTERPOL AGENTS HAVE ACCESS TO MODERN HIGH TECH DEVICES (IN VIDEO GAME)
Behave yourself Sneir :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

You werent around back in 2019 to see the shit he would pull. He's been permabanned before, you only see him well behaved now because he's on short leashe and knows that he will get banned again.

He's not even hardbanned anyway , he can still PM his proof and will likely get a 2 week ban at most. His leashe will be even shorter than before if he can't prove his claims.
damn :feelskek:

we got idiots who call this place a "honeypot" as is, we will not tolerate this sort of fearmongering for a user who wants that dopamine rush instigating glowie fears, and scaring users out of here for no good reason.

Makes sense tbh. I just saw his post again, and maybe he can use the card he got to prove whether he’s telling the truth.

The Feds are after him after getting reported by Princess_kitty14 from IT.

Earlier he made a thread after taking shrooms that he was gonna leave the forum.

Probably in the process of yeeting his account by now. I've heard also he's a sandnigger so it's gonna go harder for him.

Anyways, I hope that skank who reported him get raped and murdered by favela mutts. (in video game)

Last edited:
The Feds are after him after getting reported by Princess_kitty14 from IT.

Earlier he made a thread after taking shrooms that he was gonna leave the forum.

Probably in the process of yeeting his account by now. I've heard also he's a sandnigger so it's gonna go harder for him.

Anyways, I hope that skank who reported him get raped and murdered by favela mutts. (in video game)
I already hope it happens in real life :feelsLightsaber:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back