Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the hell do people in friend groups do most of the time?

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
having friends already feels like a foreign concept to me.

Talk, walk around, eat, play sports/video games, smoke, etc; at least I suppose they do. :dafuckfeels:

They don't have to do anything.
Just being together is enough because the feel of being together, being part of a group, being valued as a member of the group is enough.

I had "acquaintances" when I was younger. We played vidya, sometimes go out to eat irl, smoke weed, hung out at one of our homes, etc. Without me, they would skate around (wasn't invited cause I didn't know how to skate), sometimes play sports like basketball or something.

Have non-autistic conversations.

Hard to understand, I know

Spend money.

Going out for drinks, going out for dinner, ordering food, shopping, spend, spend, spend.

And people wonder why normies are so broke.

All my friends were imaginary

Just being together is enough because the feel of being together, being part of a group, being valued as a member of the group is enough.
Damn, the lack of companionship has screwed me over

Have non-autistic conversations.

Hard to understand, I know
:feelsohgod:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Among my mother's friend group they seem to tell stories like "remember the time bob got drunk and drove his car into the lake", bitch about their job and cost of things. The men talk about niggerball or motorcycles or something, the women gossip endlessly, talk about where they want to vacation to or clothing they want to buy. It sounds very stereotypical but this is literally waht they talk about. Sometimes they go bowling or something but usually it's just going to bars or house parties.

What people in their 20s or 30s do or talk about, I have no fucking clue.