Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the hell do hot girls do at the gym?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I swear to God, I see them come once in a blue moon and they're gone within the blink of an eye. One second I see them enter and the next they've suddenly disappeared into thin air like ghosts. This is in contrast to average or ugly girls who basically live at the gym(seriously I see them EVERY fucking time I go).

It has made it impossible for me to approach them. Anyone have an idea what the hell they're doing...

They probably leave because some gymcel looked at them too long and she felt "creeped out"

gather orbiters

and JFL at trying to approach them, you trynna get your heart ripped out?

bending down in yoga pants

They just go for attention/validation

>approach at gym
HwmB7t7krGnao.gif

Approach hot girls in the gym? What the fuck are you smoking??

fuck chad in the showers

The fact that I see them so rarely and for such short periods of times means I have no chance to attempt to talk to them.

Why would you want to talk to them? WTF? Are you a fakecel or a cuck?

All of us try.

Lol speak for yourself, didn't you make that post about some people here being bluepilled about women that got pinned yet you are here thinking about approaching a chick that's league above you in everything at the gym where it's not the best location to pick up chicks. Kek aren't you also curry, I mean you curries are relentless in wanting to fuck white chicks just like that degenerate fag @redditisforcucks, it's always the curries that don't know there place in society, these white weemen see you as creeps and look down upon you, just give up currycells lol not only do looks put you down severely but your race does, instead open a the Quran and go to the masjid, it's a lost cause for you guys. It's so cringe when I see these subhuman curries trying and when they do get one lucky slay they act like hot shit, lol slaying a disgusting roast beef that was pounded by a million dicks, I mean what good is that, but no curries are too horny and delusional, it's seems @chudur-budur is the only legit blackpilled currycel that knows the worth of Indians in the western society. Kek at curries who approach its over for you guys

Lol speak for yourself, didn't you make that post about some people here being bluepilled about women that got pinned yet you are here thinking about approaching a chick that's league above you in everything at the gym where it's not the best location to pick up chicks. Kek aren't you also curry, I mean you curries are relentless in wanting to fuck white chicks just like that degenerate fag @redditisforcucks, it's always the curries that don't know there place in society, these white weemen see you as creeps and look down upon you, just give up currycells lol not only do looks put you down severely but your race does, instead open a the Quran and go to the masjid, it's a lost cause for you guys. It's so cringe when I see these subhuman curries trying and when they do get one lucky slay they act like hot shit, lol slaying a disgusting roast beef that was pounded by a million dicks, I mean what good is that, but no curries are too horny and delusional, it's seems @chudur-budur is the only legit blackpilled currycel that knows the worth of Indians in the western society. Kek at curries who approach its over for you guys

Holy fuck, is @NegroKing a curry?

Why the fuck I see so many curries go to gym? WTF?!?! Why?

Damn brother you didn’t have to destroy him like that.

Holy fuck, is @NegroKing a curry?

Why the fuck I see so many curries go to gym? WTF?!?! Why?
Like you said a lot of curries are still blue pulled they need to stay home and eat roti and biryani kek

I'm sorry bro I love making and racist jokes and being racist, don't feel offended I'm racist towards every race,

Brutal.

Damn brother you didn’t have to destroy him like that.

hes made a post about us being bluepilled or some people here, he should know that curries like himself can't live that degenerate west lifestyle, like partying and dating. He's also a Muslim curry on top that, I know my place in society as black man but these curries are delusional not to understand. And plus this guy is a fakecel, he fucked a chick in a car if I recall correctly

hes made a post about us being bluepilled or some people here, he should know that curries like himself can't live that degenerate west lifestyle, like partying and dating. He's also a Muslim curry on top that, I know my place in society as black man but these curries are delusional not to understand. And plus this guy is a fakecel, he fucked a chick in a car if I recall correctly

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't care I refuse to accept this fate. If I wanted to be a typical curry I would go on and try to become a doctor or engineer yet Im making plans to suicide in a couple months. The least I deserve after a lifetime of suffering is to not be incel. I will pretend not to be Indian if I have to.

Wait a minute wtf, no I didn't. I have never had sex. You are either confusing me for someone else or defaming me.

Like you said a lot of curries are still blue pulled they need to stay home and eat roti and biryani kek

I'm sorry bro I love making and racist jokes and being racist, don't feel offended I'm racist towards every race,

I am racist too (I am more critical about my own race though).

Btw you forgot to mention where they gonna take shit after eating biriyani though.

They kill my high because I know they're there to get /fit/ for Chad's delight.

A degenerate curry fakecel, disgusting.

I am racist too (I am more critical about my own race though).

Btw you forgot to mention where they gonna take shit after eating biriyani though.

Yep when you guys eat naan and daal you go shit on the beach after, sorry to forget

I remember him mentioning something that happened in the car between him and a girl @NegroKing explain

You're confusing me with someone else my man. I'd have left for good long ago if I escaped.