Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what the hell did they to the movie Joker?

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
A man find a girlfriend, she love him, she have fun with him...they don't want the joker from the first movie where he is a lonely man, without family, his "father" hate him and don't want contact with him, his mom with dementia and mental ilness and he without anybody. thats what the joker made the joker and not this "love story" for the people because normies like to see how the joker become happy. normies hate when everything is depressed and near on reality.
I talked on other forum about the hard reality and everyone tell me "why you write something like this? that just make other more depressed! stop that! We don't want such depressed and self-pitying."
YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOTS THE LIFE IS HARD WITHOUT ANY HOPE OF PEOPLE LIKE ME. IT'S LIKE YOU SAY TO A WAR VICTIM "OHHH LOOOOKKK HOWWW NICE PEOPPLLLEE ARRREEE" AND THE WAR VICITIM HAVE SCARS ON HIS WHOLE FACE OF THE VIOLENCE OF OTHER PEOPLE! WHERE IS THE LOVE? WHERE IS THE HELP? WHERE IS EVERYTHING?????????? YOU HAD EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND I HAD ONLY MY WHISKY TO NUMB MY FEELINGS. HAHA HOW FUNNY OR? HAHA HUHU INKWELL GOES CRAZY AND CRIES HIMSELF OUT HERE BECAUSE HE HAD SUCH SHITTY LIFE "MUHHHH INKWELL CRY INKWELL CRYYYYYYYYYY:foidSoy::chad:"
AS LONG AS I WILL BREATH AND TELL MY STORIES THEY WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT LIKE "WAR STORIES" THEY WILL SHOW THE HARD REALITY OF PEOPLE LIKE ME.
I'M SEEING MYSELF AS A AUTHOR AND I WRITE DRUNK BUT I WRITE AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL MY HEARTH STOP PUMPING.
"MUHHH INKWELL HOPEFULLY YOUR HEART STOP PUMPING FAST MUUHHH:chad::foidSoy:.."
WHEN I STOP WRITING SOMEONE OTHER WILL DO IT HA. WHAT YOU WANT TO DO ABOUT THAT? I WILL SHARE MY TOUGHTS AND MY FEELINGS.
I SCREAM WHEN I DREAM AND NOBODY CAN HEAR ME IN THE DARK. I SCREAM MY SOUL OUT AND NOBODY CAN HEAR IT...

1725122892323i 1