Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What the future is probably going to look like

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

it's over for futurecels
all your memories of this website are going to get deleted for muh misogyny and muh radicalisation of the romanceless
you never got any promotions because of your looks and could never match up to your Chad bosses and CEOs, now that you live in a cyberpunk dystopia where everything is based on online microtransactions your poorcel ass is doomed.

my memories of this website are all I have left. The best years are behind us.

b461.jpg

This is what the future looks like. Nuclear warfare and global warming.

b461.jpg

The alternative is much worse so let's hope trump and xi or whoever comes after them slam down those nuke buttons

b461.jpg

No nuclear weapons most likely don't exist. This realization came over me in a rush while I was out on a nature walk the other day. It's the ultimate mind control. Convincing us it's possible to destroy ourselves in seconds is an serious stroke of evil genius to keep the sheep herded up you dig

b461.jpg

Beautiful
No nuclear weapons most likely don't exist. This realization came over me in a rush while I was out on a nature walk the other day. It's the ultimate mind control. Convincing us it's possible to destroy ourselves in seconds is an serious stroke of evil genius to keep the sheep herded up you dig
Holy lowiqcel. Hopefully trollcel.

I guess all the Japanese people dying in Nagasaki were just LARPing jfl.

I guess all the Japanese people dying in Nagasaki were just LARPing jfl.
Sure. There was probably some economically oriented contract between the US and Japan (and other nations too) that required some pictures to be taken by Hollywood and some Japs to get in makeup for some more pictures and so on.

Sure. There was probably some economically oriented contract between the US and Japan (and other nations too) that required some pictures to be taken by Hollywood and some Japs to get in makeup for some more pictures and so on.
Subglacial trench IQ

I can honestly see the The Matrix becoming a reality at some point tbh..

I do think we’ll eventually be “chipped” and our thoughts will be completely monitored and controlled. This is way after I’m dead though so it’s whatever tbh.

Fuck the future

We need to get out of the cosmic isolation. Ets must finally come down to see what these civilizations are like.

Don't plan to be around for this anyway

ill be dead in the future :feelsautistic:

Good luck to anyone planning on living past the next few years