Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What the fuck

drainercel

drainercel

Drainercel
I was walking home today(which in itself was actually a pretty good day) but all of that happiness was shattered as soon as I saw a pretty attractive girl with an unattractive somalian goblin. The guy was very visibly an unintelligent creature, who was slightly obese but I guess it's his personality that won her over, right? Wrong, he was a good 6-8 inches taller than her, another repugnant reminder of the heightpill. Months of gymcelling, coping, buying nice clothes+perfumes and improooooving proved wrong.If I wasnt cursed for my short height I would atleast have myself an average foid(can't complain as it would be somewhere along my looksmatch) but this a tragic reminder that not only devoured the feeling of a nice sunny bright day and churned out a grey miserable barren soulless wasteland, it also served as a reminder of the nature of women.

TFW cute girls go out with 8iq slobs over you::feelsrope:

I was walking home today(which in itself was actually a pretty good day) but all of that happiness was shattered as soon as I saw a pretty attractive girl with an unattractive somalian goblin. The guy was very visibly an unintelligent creature, who was slightly obese but I guess it's his personality that won her over, right? Wrong, he was a good 6-8 inches taller than her, another repugnant reminder of the heightpill. Months of gymcelling, coping, buying nice clothes+perfumes and improooooving proved wrong.If I wasnt cursed for my short height I would atleast have myself an average foid(can't complain as it would be somewhere along my looksmatch) but this a tragic reminder that not only devoured the feeling of a nice sunny bright day and churned out a grey miserable barren soulless wasteland, it also served as a reminder of the nature of women.
I’m starting to think the goblin is you. What is with these posts talking about ugly men with foids. That shit doesn’t exist. It’s like you’re giving IT some proof that ugly guys can get foids. Stop saying bullshit stories like this to post on IT grAY. Our belief is suppose to be that ugly men can’t get anyone. He isn’t ugly He is just a low tier normie or a normie.

How tall was he exactly? The typical guy is 6 inches taller than the typical woman. What matters is his actual height. Plus, foids prefer less intelligent persons.

How tall was he exactly? The typical guy is 6 inches taller than the typical woman. What matters is his actual height. Plus, foids prefer less intelligent persons.
6 feet (roughly I didnt pay too much attention)

I clearly say that he is with her because of height, not personality or looks which proves the heightpill, something IT would easily reject. Also, just because you have never come across it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
I’m starting to think the goblin is you. What is with these posts talking about ugly men with foids. That shit doesn’t exist. It’s like you’re giving IT some proof that ugly guys can get foids. Stop saying bullshit stories like this to post on IT grAY. Our belief is suppose to be that ugly men can’t get anyone. He isn’t ugly He is just a low tier normie or a normie.

never saw i couple here the guy is uglier
most be more common in big cities

6 feet (roughly I didnt pay too much attention)
Lanklet. I say this because in the West, both short and tall women go for the same height these days. It's usually not "he needs to be x inches taller than me", but "he needs to be 6ft 3in".

women deserve to be boiled (in gta)