Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHAT THE FUCK

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Just went on Insta and saw a pic of a really cute semi-Latina high school Stacy and her SERIOUSLY UGLY "BOYFRIEND". 

This kid has a bowl cut and no distinctive facial features. His eyes are far apart and his lips are big and wide.Probably a 3.5-4/10. AND HE'S WITH STACY. WHAT THE HELL.

I mean, good for this kid. This would be impossible if we weren't talking about innocent 16 year olds here. Hopefully he sticks it out with her. This is a kid that should be posting here in a few years, tbh. So, I hope nothing but the best for him.

But still, ALL I EVER WANTED IN HIGH SCHOOL WAS A CUTE ONEITIS TO LOVE ME AND TO LOVE IN RETURN, BUT NO, THAT COULD NEVER EVER HAPPEN YET SOME KID WITH NO SORT OF ATTRACTIVE FEATURES GETS ONE. IF I WASN'T A COMPLETE SOCIAL RETARD WITH LEGIT 11/10 INHIB I WOULD HAVE HAD A NICE QT "GIRLFRIEND", BUT NO.

SOCIALLY RETARDED HIGH INHIBCELS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

pm me pics of the ugly boyfriend and her, i need to see this and i won't share

Pm pics pls. I am.probably one of the most trustworthy users here

Pm pics pls.

I don't know how to screenshot on my laptop

Idk if you are truly trustworthy

Some betabux start young

ItheIthe said:
I don't know how to screenshot on my laptop

Save the image, upload to Imgur with a private account so the link is secured and then PM it to trustworthy users here (such as myself.)

Just be first.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Save the image, upload to Imgur with a private account so the link is secured and then PM it to trustworthy users here (such as myself.)
Or just take a dang picture of your screen.

Tellem--T said:
its because im black right? racist...........

Yeah you got me there I am the biggest german nazi in the universe

Facade said:
Tellem--T said:
its because im black right? racist...........
Yeah you got me there I am the biggest german nazi in the universe
You better not mistreat my brother. I will hunt you down.

I really wish I could show you how much this girl mogs this guy

And she has 190 LESS followers than following, so she's probably not superficial like all these other girls who try to make themselves seem like celebrities.

THAT'S ALL I EVER WANTED WAS A NICE SWEET INNOCENT GIRL TO LOVE LITERALLY THAT'S IT.

ItheIthe said:
Just went on Insta and saw a pic of a really cute semi-Latina high school Stacy and her SERIOUSLY UGLY "BOYFRIEND". 

This kid has a bowl cut and no distinctive facial features. His eyes are far apart and his lips are big and wide.Probably a 3.5-4/10. AND HE'S WITH STACY. WHAT THE HELL.

I mean, good for this kid. This would be impossible if we weren't talking about innocent 16 year olds here. Hopefully he sticks it out with her. This is a kid that should be posting here in a few years, tbh. So, I hope nothing but the best for him.

But still, ALL I EVER WANTED IN HIGH SCHOOL WAS A CUTE ONEITIS TO LOVE ME AND TO LOVE IN RETURN, BUT NO, THAT COULD NEVER EVER HAPPEN YET SOME KID WITH NO SORT OF ATTRACTIVE FEATURES GETS ONE. IF I WASN'T A COMPLETE SOCIAL RETARD WITH LEGIT 11/10 INHIB I WOULD HAVE HAD A NICE QT "GIRLFRIEND", BUT NO.

This post got to me. I remember all my blatant opurtunities to escape highinhib land but I failed miserably. Time to rope

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You better not mistreat my brother. I will hunt you down.

I am infamous for mistreating everyone just by the mere fact I am german which boosts my nazi level by 500%

_incelinside said:
This post got to me. I remember all my blatant opurtunities to escape highinhib land but I failed miserably. Time to rope

Lol being high inhib is a death sentence

Their are always exceptions to the rule dude. Doesn't change the fact most incels are here because we are subhuman.

https://imgur.com/a/4GQim

how?

Facade said:
I am infamous for mistreating everyone just by the mere fact I am german which boosts my nazi level by 500%

Hey, we're neighbors!

ItheIthe said:

how?

He's not bad looking at all TBH.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Hey, we're neighbors!

He's not bad looking at all TBH.

Where do you live ma dude?

ItheIthe said:

how?

He won the lottery

I mog.him

This dude is low tier normie

Social circle game is legit

ALL I EVER NEEDED WAS A SOCIAL CIRCLE AND FRIENDS AND I WOULD HAVE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH CUTE ONEITIS WHO I WOULD HAVE LOVED AND CHERISHED BUT NO I HAD TO EAT LUNCH ALONE

He mogs me and she's so beautiful.

Holy fuck she's hot. Definitely out of his league. Likely betabux/whore.

Future Chad :'(

This should be LifeFuel. I mog this guy.

ItheIthe said:

how?

WOW. He looks like a 14 yo who plays videogames all weekend and she looks like something out of America's Next Top Model.

LOL if you still deny JUST BE WHITE.

JBW > Looks Theory.

JUST BE WHITE AND NOT A MENTALCEL AND YOU WILL GET A GF

PM me mulatto.

Why does this make me more depressed than actual chad/stacies thread ? Maybe because the girl is my favorite type or maybe because the guy isn't goodlooking idk, but it depresses me hard.

>16 years old
>innocent
ayyy lmao

I see what you mean, but you obviously picked the best picture of the girl and one of the worst pictures of the guy. How can you compare a bikini picture taken with a normal wide angle camera at a favorable distance vs a distorted candid pout-faced selfie? I don't think more pictures would change the mog contrast drastically, but I have to guess you are misrepresenting the situation slightly with the photos you choose to show us.

NorwodingGymcel said:
I see what you mean, but you obviously picked the best picture of the girl and one of the worst pictures of the guy. How can you compare a bikini picture taken with a normal wide angle camera at a favorable distance vs a distorted candid pout-faced selfie? I don't think more pictures would change the mog contrast drastically, but I have to guess you are misrepresenting the situation slightly with the photos you choose to show us.

That's the only pic I have of the guy and the pic this "girlfriend" decided to post to her profile.

ItheIthe said:

I've been on suicide watch for the past 5 years

ItheIthe said:
how?

No fucking way.........WHAT??????? Everyone on this forum mogs this motherfucker

see him get cucked in less than 2 months

She has no boobs.

Looks theory destroyed

_incelinside said:

Same brother same its only a matter of days now

"This would be impossible if we weren't talking about innocent 16 year olds here."

What does them being 16 have to do with it? Femoids are disgusting at 16 where I live

Honestly...it's simple. They're both young. Most girls at 16 don't really know their worth until they hit college. You have a better chance as an incel dating a girl in high school than in college. Most girls in high school break up with their "high school sweetheart" for a reason once they hit college. And notice the pattern that most girls who break up with their bfs before college are average looking guys. Once they get a taste of the outside world out of high school they will dump him

This is the type of guy who got lucky like a few others have, but unfortunately in the end she will dump him in a year or two. This poor guy will be broken beyond belief. He thought this girl really loved him and he loved her. He will forever be thinking about this girl, while she's out fucking other dudes in college. This guy's heart will never heal. This is the cold hard brutal truth. He'll continue wondering why she broke up with him because he thought they were "perfect together". He may never realize it is because she just found better looking guys and he wasn't attractive enough. But she'll use the same old bullshit responses that all women use:

"I just am not in love with you anymore. I do love you though and care about you as a friend"
"The spark just ran out"
"There's nothing there anymore. I just see us as friends. I'm sorry."
"It really wasn't you. You did nothing wrong. It was me."
"Please don't cry over me. You will find a girl who will truly love you"

Tbh this sounds very unbelievable.
How do you know it is a real LTR?