Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the FUCK were the creators of Bumble thinking?

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
When they made the feature that the hottest/attractive (most swiped right) men would appear first to women using the app? How the FUCK is that not going to raise the expectations of mediocre women in men their looking for? How the FUCK is that not going to kill the self esteem of an average to below average man when he's not getting messages because the women are only looking at the attractive men who appeared first? 

For those who don't know Bumble is an app that makes the women message first. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

they were thinking $$$

NekoStance said:
they were thinking $$$

Never mind I just found the answer. Here's the creator/founder of Bumble.

Fucking hypergamy.

In 2012, Wolfe cofounded Tinder and worked to market the app as it became a viral sensation. She left the company and sued over sexual harassment claims, but later settled.
And, shockingly, she's a Jew.

She wasn't thinking anything like most women. Her pussy was just aching for Chad dick.

Morf12 said:
Never mind I just found the answer. Here's the creator/founder of Bumble.

Fucking hypergamy.

[[[They]]] are back at it again.

Morf12 said:
How the FUCK is that not going to kill the self esteem of an average to below average man?

Do you honestly believe that ever past through their minds?

AngelOfDisease said:
Do you honestly believe that ever past through their minds?

Not after finding out the creator was a women. How ignorant of me tbh. A women's train of thought is no further than 3 seconds.

Morf12 said:
Not after finding out the creator was a women. How ignorant of me tbh. A women's train of thought is no further than 3 seconds.

Regardless of being a woman.

Do you actually believe anyone would create an app thinking ''let's be sensible about[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] the self esteem of average to below average men as we develop this thing''?[/font]

mental_out said:
Why any man would use bumble is beyond me.

For some men any dating app equals easier pussy. Just a matter of practicality.

AngelOfDisease said:
Regardless of being a woman.

Do you actually believe anyone would create an app thinking ''let's be sensible about[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] the self esteem of average to below average men as we develop this thing''?[/font]

I would if the creators were average to below average looking and had some self awareness/respect.

It's an app that makes women message first, that's why

Grotesque said:

why are you on this site. i know you from lookism and everyone there knows you're a slayer. it's only a matter of time before someone makes a psa to get fakecels like you out of here

createor was a women and i dont think she was thinking at all

The more women you get to use the app, the more men follow.

Make it harder for most men and they'll be more likely to pay. Men who are successful with women and women in general aren't going to be their source of income, as those people are usually not willing to pay for something they can get so easily in real life, so their main income becomes desperate and lonely men.

$$$$$$$ is what they were thinking

Edit: someone already said this

Grotesque said:

Quite a few involved in this sort of thing are. Her being a woman just means she has even worse ideas. Suing for sexual harassment is pretty typical.

Morf12 said:
NekoStance said:
they were thinking $$$
Never mind I just found the answer. Here's the creator/founder of Bumble.

Fucking hypergamy.
What a fucking piece of shit..
Fucking women..