Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What the fuck. R/sex is pure suifuel

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I usually get into a mindset where sex isnt even real. It just doesnt exist.
Then stuff like this make it all real. The world really is a sex orgy, people are fucking like crazy. When you postmaxxed all day? When you ate or went on about your day? The rest of the world was fucking like rabbits.

If it's any consolation, they're all in committed relationships. They're not, like, slaying or whatever.

That's how I cope too, and then mentions of sex bring the pain back:cryfeels:

The world is huge orgy party to which we are not invited. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

True, r/sex is brutal suifuel.

we live in another dimension

NIGGA WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

literally everyone (except sub6 men), is having sex in their free time, it's just a casual activity they dont think much about it, which is why they virtue signal us saying its not a big deal

Almost everyone in this world gets to fuck at some point. And most get to fuck for a long period of time. Sex to an adult is like eating food or drinking water. We are truly living a life of starvation.

Almost everyone in this world gets to fuck at some point. And most get to fuck for a long period of time. Sex to an adult is like eating food or drinking water. We are truly living a life of starvation.
:cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

What is this so called "sex" you're talking about?

I usually get into a mindset where sex isnt even real. It just doesnt exist.
Then stuff like this make it all real. The world really is a sex orgy, people are fucking like crazy. When you postmaxxed all day? When you ate or went on about your day? The rest of the world was fucking like rabbits.

What exactly did you see on r/sex that upset you so much? Anything in particular?

What exactly did you see on r/sex that upset you so much? Anything in particular?
Just foids describing all the sex they are having
All the blowjobs, sex positions etc etc
absolutely bruital tbh