Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What the fuck man. I just saw a TV ad for the suicide hotline (Spain)

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
For context: Here staying at home due to the coronavirus isn't an option. You'll get a fine if you go out. This is driving people up the walls.

There must be a LOT of suicides for this to happen, even though they obviously don't tell us about it. Shit man. I suspected more people may be roping obviously, but not to the point of advertising the suicide hotline on TV JFL :worryfeels:

Considering the demographic that usually has the balls to rope (males) do you think this could get bad enough to skew the gender ratio in our favor??? I have hope :feelshehe::feelshehe::dab::dab:

I feel this on a deep level
Considering the demographic that usually has the balls to rope (males) do you think this could get bad enough to skew the gender ratio in our favor??? I have hope :feelshehe::feelshehe::dab::dab:
iu

"I just saw a TV ad"
:feelswhat:

Considering the demographic that usually has the balls to rope (males) do you think this could get bad enough to skew the gender ratio in our favor???
Nice cope, but even if this was true, having more females than males doesn't mean much. I would say it means nothing or even makes worse the condition of low-tier bluepilled normies (who some users here seem to envy for some reason :feelswhat:).
Oh and turn off that (((tv))) please.
"I just saw a TV ad"

Nice cope, but even if this was true, having more females than males doesn't mean much. I would say it means nothing or even makes worse the condition of low-tier bluepilled normies (who some users here seem to envy for some reason :feelswhat:).
Oh and turn off that (((tv))) please.
idk man wouldn't it make it easier to get a becky gf?

idk man wouldn't it make it easier to get a becky gf?
If there were significally less men in a society, it would make monogamous pairs harder to form. Women would be more likely to see their peers being single (as if they are not already) and therefore any pressure to ''live up to (traditional) standards'' of a family would lessen.

And on a different take, since women are only attracted to the top 20% nothing less, they wouldn't care if there were less (mostly ugly, because i'm sure it's not chads who's roping) males walking around, it would only embolden them to be more hypergamous since the threat of 'eye-rape' and harrassment:feelsclown: would be lower than today.
Think about it: if you're only willing to (and able to) buy a lamborghini, would fiat going out of buisness make you care?

Won’t change your incel status tbh

RIP until we can get foids to rope it isnt worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back