Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WHAT THE FUCK - Man dressed as Joker 'stabs 10 passengers' during train acid attack rampage.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
"The horror knife and acid attack took place on Tokyo's Keio train line on a service bound for Shinjuku as many Japanese party-goers headed into the city centre for Halloween gatherings"

A knifeman dressed as the Joker allegedly stabbed 10 people onboard a Tokyo train full of passengers on their way to celebrate Halloween.
One man in is 60s or 70s was left fighting for his life after he was stabbed by the man apparently dressed as the Batman villain on the commuter train in Tokyo on Sunday
It was claimed the attacker, dressed in a purple suit and bright green shirt, also sprayed passengers with acid before setting the carriage seats on fire.
As passengers fled he then sat down calmly and lit up a cigarette as he waited for police to arrive.

1 THP CHP 311021Slug 7142JPG

The suspect allegedly carried out the attack while dressed as the Joker (Image: Twitter)

One witness told the Yomiuri newspaper: “I thought it was a Halloween stunt.”
He said he saw passengers running in a panic towards his train car and: “Then, I saw a man walking this way, slowly waving a long knife. There was blood on the knife.”
Another video on Twitter showed a bespectacled man dressed in a purple suit, including a purple waistcoat, a patterned tie and a long coat.

He has just one glove on his left hand while he smokes the cigarette in the other with a black mask tucked under his chin.
He is sat alone in an empty train puffing on a cigarette, his legs crossed and looking calm before he is surrounded by law enforcement in a later clip.

0 THP CHP 311021Slug 7140JPG

Video shows people trying to escape as smoke and flames fill a carriage during a knife and arson attack in Japan's capital. (Image: Twitter)

Local media reported later that the suspect told authorities he “wanted to kill people so he could be sentenced to death”.
Police officials in Tokyo said the attack happened inside the Keio train near Kokuryo station around 8pm on Sunday night. It is believed the train had to make an emergency stop.
A video was posted online shows people running down a carriage away from smoke before an explosion is heard and flames erupt.

0 Smoke is seen in a carriage of a Tokyo train line following a knife arson and acid attack in

The man was believed to have sprayed hydrochloric acid inside the first and second cars of the train before setting them on fire (Image: TWITTER / @SIZ33 via REUTERS)

When the doors of the train failed to open immediately, panicked passengers started to squeeze out of the small train windows to escape.
Two police officers, one with a baton and another with a shield can be seen approaching the blazing carriage.
The police in Tokyo said information that hydrochloric acid was spread on the train had not been confirmed but they did confirm a 24-year-old man was arrested with a knife.

0 THP CHP 311021Slug 7141JPG

People trying to escape as smoke and flames fill a carriage (Image: Twitter)

He did not resist arrest and was reportedly wearing character costume when seized by police.
The incident comes after a number of incidents on trains including two who were injured in an acid attack and another stabbing in August on another Tokyo train with a 36-year-old man injuring nine passengers

From: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/least-10-injured-during-knife-25341152

He probably went ER.

This is the 4th thread about that incident today; we should've all been on that train to get isekai'd.:feelsbadman:
Hurry Up She's Waiting for You | Anime Meme on ME.ME

View: https://youtu.be/MqTpirU-9Xo?t=16

Fuck, I didn't know. I looked in the lounge to see if someone had posted it and couldn't find anyone mentioning it so I made this thread. I feel even more useless now posting something that other people have already announced. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Jokers are wild!

Wow, Japs are in shape. In the United States, landwhales wouldn't be able to climb out of the windows.

Wow, Japs are in shape. In the United States, landwhales wouldn't be able to climb out of the windows.
The mobility scooters are not very fast to get out of a situation. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: