Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-rdtFq460g[/video]

Why the fuck does he feel the need to constantly show his teeth when speaking? Like seriously, I can't tell if he is trolling or if he is so delluded that he thinks pullings his upper lip up while talking makes him sound "alpha".
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
Should have worn braces
 
DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
259
Online
0
He's the personification of TRP. Completely delusional.
 
Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,209
Online
0
It just makes him look and sound like a beaver.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
NekoStance said:
Should have worn braces

He is doing it on purpose and it's not even funny.
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
must be satire
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
Form of mewing maybe? These fitness types are weird guys and stuff
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Kointo said:
It just makes him look and sound like a beaver.

He even looks like one


BlackPillDealer said:
must be satire

He is even more dellusional if he thinks this is funny
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6KWnQE6OJ0[/video]

He looks a lot better lately. Did he start wearing makeup (especially around the eyes) for the camera?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
CopingGymcel said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6KWnQE6OJ0[/video]

He looks a lot better lately. Did he start wearing makeup (especially around the eyes) for the camera?

Why does he talk like that? He has no vibrato and smacks his lips with every chance he gets.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
incelman said:
Why does he talk like that? He has no vibrato and smacks his lips with every chance he gets.

I dunno. Like his videos and I like him despite him coping hard and putting on an act.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
CopingGymcel said:
I dunno. Like his videos and I like him despite him coping hard and putting on an act.

This guy proves that status means shit
 
B

Berdea

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
458
Online
0
Something about him induces a biological response of violent hatred.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Berdea said:
Something about him induces a biological response of violent hatred.

Imagine how women see him
 
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
218
Online
2h 2m
CopingGymcel said:
I dunno. Like his videos and I like him despite him coping hard and putting on an act.

This. Even though he's cringe he does make good points about actual training. Do what you want and enjoy.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Gymcel said:
This. Even though he's cringe he does make good points about actual training. Do what you want and enjoy.

He uses DBZ music and samples Goku's voice clips for his videos. He even made a video where he states that women like GLUTES on men. He believes that women like his fat and round ass.
 
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
218
Online
2h 2m
incelman said:
He uses DBZ music and samples Goku's voice clips for his videos. He even made a video where he states that women like GLUTES on men. He believes that women like his fat and round ass.

I haven't watched those tbh. I just open titles I'm interested in. I said I know he's cringe in general tbh.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Gymcel said:
I haven't watched those tbh. I just open titles I'm interested in. I said I know he's cringe in general tbh.

He lives in his personal Ucopea
 
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
2,888
Online
10h 51m
incelman said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-rdtFq460g[/video]

Why the fuck does he feel the need to constantly show his teeth when speaking? Like seriously, I can't tell if he is trolling or if he is so delluded that he thinks pullings his upper lip up while talking makes him sound "alpha".

i think he's imitating someone
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
7339er said:
i think he's imitating someone

But noone understands who it is so he just looks retarded.
 
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,177
Online
4m
understanding-autism-spectrum-disorder-what-is-it.jpg
 
T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
687
Online
0
incelman said:
Why the fuck does he feel the need to constantly show his teeth when speaking? Like seriously, I can't tell if he is trolling or if he is so delluded that he thinks pullings his upper lip up while talking makes him sound "alpha".

You should look at Laci Green.  She is like some cartoon of a Cheshire Cat when she speaks.  "Bitch, I ain't your dentist."

176YdB9.png
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Tuttle said:
You should look at Laci Green.  She is like some cartoon a Cheshire Cat when she speaks.  "Bitch, I ain't your dentist."

176YdB9.png

Yeah but she is a femoid so someone is gonna fap to it.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
Wait a second, he has a lisp

he's just a new yorkan guy with a lisp, it may sound funny but it's not that special tbh
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
If you cant pick up on this clear satire you are an aspiecel
 
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,332
Online
67d 15m
incelman said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-rdtFq460g[/video]

Why the fuck does he feel the need to constantly show his teeth when speaking? Like seriously, I can't tell if he is trolling or if he is so delluded that he thinks pullings his upper lip up while talking makes him sound "alpha".

Looks like one of those TRP morons, showing nicely aligned teeth is a sign of good confidence, he is trying hard imitating that. Btw, that freak is a manlet.
 
Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
30,111
Online
156d 48m
I watched 10 seconds, it's a joke
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,749
Online
22d 13h 23m
Based Philbert Matthews . At least he's somewhat blackpilled.
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/IxXumNYpBFI?t=7s[/video]
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,916
Online
51d 11h 17m
I think he has slight lisp or something and he's coping hard about it.


This guy is weird af. Coping at a God level. This is the kind of guy who goes on a killing spree. In a few years he'll have a moment of realisation.
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
https://youtu.be/l-rdtFq460g?t=2m42s

at 2 minutes 42 seconds he falls out of character and forgets to hold his lip up lmfao.

this guy is a failed normie.

edit: and at 2:48 he goes immediately back because he realized LOL
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
chudur-budur said:
Looks like one of those TRP morons, showing nicely aligned teeth is a sign of good confidence, he is trying hard imitating that. Btw, that freak is a manlet.

Acting like a beaver is confident?
 

Similar threads

Sheldor
Replies
6
Views
275
Sheldor
Sheldor
MaxZM98
Replies
10
Views
318
Zhou Chang-Xing
Zhou Chang-Xing
El Enemigo
Replies
15
Views
569
ROAoverlord
ROAoverlord
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top