Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is wrong with normies? Why are they so evil?

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
Trying to convince me that I actually want my own mom to die because I can't just "get better" (spoiler: there is no fucking getting better when your face looks like mine)

What the actual fuck is wrong with them? Why are they so fucking evil? All I did was make a post saying that when my mom dies I'll just blame myself for her death because I'm so fucked up and autistic and weird and it stresses her out, I expected to get at least some empathy, people can't be that bad right? fucking WRONG

several people on there started calling me mother killer and shit and getting double digit upvotes for making those comments.

So tell me guys, why did they do this to me? What is actually fucking wrong with people?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018_113922_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20201018_113922_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Screenshot_20200914_110341_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20200914_110341_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Screenshot_20200907_184923_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20200907_184923_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 232
Your fault for using reddit in 2020.

This is gaslighting on a new level, holy shit

Normies are a disgusting disease that need to be exterminated on site

Trying to convince me that I actually want my own mom to die because I can't just "get better" (spoiler: there is no fucking getting better when your face looks like mine)

What the actual fuck is wrong with them? Why are they so fucking evil? All I did was make a post saying that when my mom dies I'll just blame myself for her death because I'm so fucked up and autistic and weird and it stresses her out, I expected to get at least some empathy, people can't be that bad right? fucking WRONG

several people on there started calling me mother killer and shit and getting double digit upvotes for making those comments.

So tell me guys, why did they do this to me? What is actually fucking wrong with people?
You have to realise those fuckers are not "normies", no normal person actually spends his time telling incels to kill himself and writes massive paragraphs about how he wants your family to die. There usually mentally ill transgenders, or other incels in denial these are the usual cunts that would be typing that shit up.

Honestly dont listen to these faggots or show any vulnerability to them, because they are mentally fucked from the amount of estrogen that has entered there subhuman body.

Also dont blame yourself for your mother, I would suggest not using reddit, and posting here. Or taking break from blackpill circles and spending your time with your mother.

Zooming in on Screenshots/pictures while browsing incels.co on the phone is a complete pain in the ass.

Now those Screenshots are yet another proof that normshits on reddit are extremely hostile, insulting and not at all better than we are. They like to act all high and mighty but they're full of shit actually.

When incels rope, they're making that kind of person happy. Don't give them the satisfaction.

half of Reddit is prolly AIs, the other half is NPCs going out of their way to get angry at things: they don't read your threads, they just catch a few keywords and build a story around them to portray you as le evil inkler strawman

recently I've made a thread about a stupid YouTube comment suggesting you should change your opinion about history based on cartoon movies
I KNEW some NPC is gonna see the words "Holocaust", "deny" and automatically go "yikerinos! evil inklers are denying the Holocaust! " despite me not saying a word about my opinion about it, I just criticized the logic of the silly comment
and yuuup, here we go, here's another one claiming I think historical facts can't be portrayed in movies
it's not even good gaslighting, you can literally scroll up and see my original post which says none of these things :feelshaha:

They hate ugly people, that's it

Why are you engaging in discussion on Shittit?

The stereotype of users on reddit just being people that wish they were the cool kids in high school and make up for it by bullying and harassing low status males is true tbh

They should unironically see a therapist, those violent behaviors could lead to them going ER :feelsYall:

I'll annihilate these fucking cunts :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in Terraria)

This is the new Norman tbh. They are all psycho

These guys are not even normies, just soys larping as highschool bullies.

In a normies brain incel = bad, they'll find anyway to make you feel like shit.

You have to realise those fuckers are not "normies", no normal person actually spends his time telling incels to kill himself and writes massive paragraphs about how he wants your family to die. There usually mentally ill transgenders, or other incels in denial these are the usual cunts that would be typing that shit up.
View attachment 357263
Honestly dont listen to these faggots or show any vulnerability to them, because they are mentally fucked from the amount of estrogen that has entered there subhuman body.
View attachment 357264
Also dont blame yourself for your mother, I would suggest not using reddit, and posting here. Or taking break from blackpill circles and spending your time with your mother.
tbh

Normies are disgusting and can't be blackpilled, even if a slight thing about Blackpill and they mock you as an Incel, Inceldom is getting into mainstream as some sort of loser abuse only because of Normies

View attachment 357263
View attachment 357264

High IQ

Bro you posted on gay reddit subs asking for men to cum on pictures of your face and to degrade you
I remember you got exposed on r/incelselfie