Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the fuck is wrong with me?

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I often feel sick, my head hurts so fucking bad, I feel dizzy, my sight is also fucked I don't to feel this pain anymore

Sounds like a cluster headache

sounds like the side effects of prolonged inceldom

Last edited:
You are on your way to the freezing moon brother

Per ohlin

Per gore

It means you're gay.

Lack of sleep probably. I often feel like that too.

I often feel sick, my head hurts so fucking bad, I feel dizzy, my sight is also fucked I don't to feel this pain anymore
result of being a subhuman

Per Yngve Ohlin would be a legit normie or even chadlite without faggot long-hair.
View attachment 54894
And being involved in extreme metal activities is ultimate incel-fuel.
He was so mentally fucked I doubt he even cared about women. But yeah he had chad jaw structure. he'd have been a slayer if he put on some weight and muscle.

Take some headache relief jewpills, eat better and get some quality sleep. Find any way you can to reduce stress (clean your room, stay ahead of bills and stuff, stay organized, etc.)

Inceldom makes life hard enough. No need to compound the pain with even more pain.

Today I slept 12 hours straight
That's the cause of pain. Don't sleep to much man, it's affects your brain badly. I'm feel exhausted after 10-12 hours of slumber too.

He was so mentally fucked I doubt he even cared about women. But yeah he had chad jaw structure. he'd have been a slayer if he put on some weight and muscle.
Such good genes are vanished. Makes me feel sad.

Brain tumor or some neurodegenerative disease go to the ER, wear your GOER watch.

Are you on Prozac? My head used to hurt like a bitch when I was on that drug.
Yes, bro. for treatment ocd. it reduces my chronic headaches a lot

might wanna stop with the 24/7 incels.is browsing:feelshehe:

I've never been able to correlate symptoms because pain is so natural to me. oh my head hurts? guess it's just one of those head hurtin days.