Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What the fuck is wrong with me?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
How the fuck could I be born this way?
I look fucking inhuman.
I have never seen anyone look even close to me.
Why do I look so fucking weird??????? I try to live on but everytime I fail and come back here.
Today I smashed a hammer against my chin so I almost crushed the bone within me, I want to get an out of body experience and beat myself.
I hate---- myself so fucking bad what the FUCK is wrong.
I look like none of you you all mog me to death and beyond,.

Some days it's kinda funny how ugly I am.

I try to live on but everytime I fail and come back here
Why leave? This is the only place where people will never judge you. You are one of us now and we embrace your subhumanity.

what wrong with us is our faces.

what wrong with us is our faces.

Whta is wrong with me is FUCKIGN EVERYTHING, but what I hate most is my fucking bones. My head is round and cheeckbones super wide wich makes me look so fucking goofy

Nuffin is wrong with you.
Its the genes and shitty nature

bonesmashmaxx stbh

Today I smashed a hammer against my chin so I almost crushed the bone within me, I want to get an out of body experience and beat myself.
Don’t do that bro..

Yep, I want to smash my jaw until its soft so I can remodel it
in all seriousness, don't do that. i know being ugly sucks, but you have to find good ways to cope or you'll lose it.

I saw an old pic of me when I was a kid and realised why i could never make friends. I looked like a legit alien human hybrid. Now im still ugly but not so weird looking.

I saw an old pic of me when I was a kid and realised why i could never make friends. I looked like a legit alien human hybrid. Now im still ugly but not so weird looking.

I looked better as a kid, like jsanza

I looked better as a kid, like jsanza
I only look better because i can grow facial hair and make my face look even. When I shave it my head looks like a balloon. I legit have a deformed head shape

I only look better because i can grow facial hair and make my face look even. When I shave it my head looks like a balloon. I legit have a deformed head shape

Me too, head is completely round.

It's over for inhumancels

How the fuck could I be born this way?
I look fucking inhuman.
I have never seen anyone look even close to me.
Why do I look so fucking weird??????? I try to live on but everytime I fail and come back here.
I hate---- myself so fucking bad what the FUCK is wrong.
I look like none of you you all mog me to death and beyond,.
Are you a mouth breather?

Are you a mouth breather?
Nope, I dont understand why my jaw is so FUCKED UP. I have always had correct tounge pousture as well as breathed trough my nose only for my whole life

You're probably poor, but maybe you should at least get a consultation with a plastic surgeon.

I hate myself too. If only things could be better :feelscry:

I hate myself more than anything I usually just punch my wall until my hands start bleeding

are your parents and siblings ugly too or is it just you

Why leave? This is the only place where people will never judge you. You are one of us now and we embrace your subhumanity.
This. Just stay here. Friendship is here to an extent.

sucks man, cant imagine..im ugly, but my 2 younger brothers are even uglier
so at least i dont get lifemogged by my brothers & not the biggest dissapointment to my parents