Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the fuck is wrong with japcels?

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
20230501 081743

Japan is by far the most Globohomo-infected Rice nation: Not even South Korea comes as close.

Just like Watamote, lots of guys like to imagine there are such thing as femcels bc they see them as their female counterpart.

Truth is, most of these autistic-looking foids have already been creampied by legions of Chads

Japan is by far the most Globohomo-infected Rice nation: Not even South Korea comes as close.
At least South Korean men gave feminism the middle-finger by electing an anti-feminist president.

It's just cope

weeb culture is one of the most cuckold cultures in the world
every consumer of this artform end up as a foid worshipper

Last edited:
every consumer of this methodology end up as a foid worshipper
That's why I like the ones where women get BTFO'd like Redo of Healer.

I would put my dick in her disgusting roast beef pussy (in meinkampf)

every consumer of this methodology end up as a foid worshipper
Methodology does not belong in that sentence- it makes no sense. Replace it with "artform" or "product", depending on how you personally feel about anime.

And weeb culture is like the opposite of cucked, but you didn't even make any arguments, so I won't even bother presenting those myself.

Methodology does not belong in that sentence- it makes no sense. Replace it with "artform" or "product", depending on how you personally feel about anime.

And weeb culture is like the opposite of cucked, but you didn't even make any arguments, so I won't even bother presenting those myself.
yeah sometimes i just have a hard time to find the right word that fits what i am thinking about
thanks

Bullshit. Japan is the most based first world country. Still cucked, but less cucked than the west.

South Korea is just Japan without any of the based stuff. It's shit.

At least South Korean men gave feminism the middle-finger by electing an anti-feminist president.
Based Korean-cels. I remember listening to same based South Korean anti-communist songs on YouTube, so at least S. Korea has/had some balls against Globohomo.

Bullshit. Japan is the most based first world country.
I mean yeah it probably is, but I was talking more in comparison to other Rice countries such as China, both Koreas, Vietnam, etc.
Still cucked, but less cucked than the west.
:yes:.
South Korea is just Japan without any of the based stuff. It's shit.
I mean they elected an Anti-Feminist president, and have pissed many of them off.

Why would you even want to read this? It will no doubt be some virtue signaling bullshit highlighting the life of a "femcel" even though she will no doubt get railed by some Chadlite.

I mean yeah it probably is, but I was talking more in comparison to other Rice countries such as China, both Koreas, Vietnam, etc.

:yes:.

I mean they elected an Anti-Feminist president, and have pissed many of them off.
Japan is ruled by a nationalist government since the 50s. They are the reason that japan is so ethnically homogeneous.
Also japan itself is more anti-feminist than South Korea. You can grope females there and nobody would give a shit. It's normal.

Koreans only voted for an "anti-feminist" president because their women are cucking them (and often for foreign men too).
Japan doesn't have this problem. A lot of japs are even racist towards whites. They hate everyone.

Also fuck China. That country is 1984 tier. Wouldn't want to live like that.

Why would you even want to read this? It will no doubt be some virtue signaling bullshit highlighting the life of a "femcel" even though she will no doubt get railed by some Chadlite.
just realised it's not some doujin but a shitty webcomic probably

Shit like this makes me fucking furious. When i was reading merrywheather comics about an "incel" and a chad, i wanted to fucking kill myself and every living being (in A Hat in time).

every consumer of this artform end up as a foid worshipper
Thats why anime avis should stay banned

The US and UK culture bombed the likes of HK, South Korea, Japan, and Singapore in the late 19th and 20th centuries in an attempt to ameliorate them to western standards. Those nations ended up embracing good and bad western practices — feminism and the sexual revolution were among the bad practices.

wheere my japan wife

that's coomer madness.

men like reading nsfw content where females are relatable. it's all fantasy though. women are seldom relatable irl. they are never relatable when the topic is relationships and socializing

I'll record my approach when I get there.

Thousands of Jap-cels are roping evERy year and millions of them are rotting in their parents’ basement as sexless losERs, but hey I guess jap women are the “real” victims SMH

I have read hentai manwhas and the male protags treat the females in those as pure cumbuckets unworthy of human dignity unlike Jap hentai where there is lot of simping and shit.

Koreans seem to be more based regarding foids.

Japan is ruled by a nationalist government since the 50s. They are the reason that japan is so ethnically homogeneous.
Also japan itself is more anti-feminist than South Korea. You can grope females there and nobody would give a shit. It's normal.

Koreans only voted for an "anti-feminist" president because their women are cucking them (and often for foreign men too).
Japan doesn't have this problem. A lot of japs are even racist towards whites. They hate everyone.

Also fuck China. That country is 1984 tier. Wouldn't want to live like that.
Tbh korean women are way bigger race traitors than Japanese women. Even Blacks get Kimchiwhores. The AsianTwoX sub is full of em asking if they can date European chads in Netherlands and Sweden.