Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What the fuck is this ?

Foids walking over men, we see it everyday in soyciety.

@Grodd @DarkStar

@gymcellragefuel @Moroccancel2-

These are the men who shame you over being an Incel online behind a computer screen. Seems dangerous also because one of the femoids could step on their livers by mistake.

It's a fetish, the only problem is the foids should have step on their dicks, not on their bellies.

All I see is a bunch of cucks laying on the floor and a bunch of holes walking over them

Foids walking over men, we see it everyday in soyciety.
Yep. Only in this scenario it is super obvious. It's more hidden in normal society despite being even more brutal

As a BJJcel this fucking infuriates me those foids need to be curbstomped the cucks in this video too
I bet all of the guys in the vid have an account on Reddit

i already coomed. You have no power here

cumskins being pathetic foid worshippers again.
i feel ashamed to be of the same race as these cucks.

Simps gonna simp fucking cucks

All these virago women should have their arms snapped and their heads slammed against the wall so hard it cracks their skulls and kills them.

@Therapywasawaste are you into that stuff ?

These are the men who shame you over being an Incel online behind a computer screen. Seems dangerous also because one of the femoids could step on their livers by mistake.

This is so ragefuel. Foids should've blowed them one by one instead of walking on them. That's foids' job: to blow men

Fendom cucks would be rock hard

nigga, they're training their abs, and women weigh less than men

I guess. I wouldn't want other guys there. I'd rather a girl use me as a footrest, rub her feet on me, or slap me with her feet than step with her full body weight.

I guess. I wouldn't want other guys there. I'd rather a girl use me as a footrest, rub her feet on me, or slap me with her feet than step with her full body weight.
Would you also agree to become a girls cuck ?

Disgusting open simpery
Kek true
Aren't you a Femdomcel also?

I mean it's just cause you were seemingly looking down on him for this, at least how I interpreted it.
I was just wondering if he is into that. Also the threads he posts are often borderline cuckish/homosexual