Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What the fuck is this?

That's a dyke 100%

I can tell by the jeep wangler behind her, very popular among that "demographic"

this is a troon, 100%

Thats some gangsta shit.. ok dyke

61277.jpg

Still would tbh. Also the video may be cringe and stupid but it's somewhat sweet.

This dyke should kill itself

What gender is it?

It’s kinda ironic that a Lesbian doing this probably gets a lot of play, Women have no standards for other Women.

if only a girl would say that to me

What is it with white dykes always being wiggers?? Like they lean into it even harder than gen Z white males do

What is it with white dykes always being wiggers?? Like they lean into it even harder than gen Z white males do
Cause it’s what gets other Women, there’s always one feminine female, one “masculine”

She's as straight as a roundabout

looks like ellen degeneres doing a skit

I thought reddit supported the LGBT alphabet people.

Why do they call this cringe?

Top tier cringe

Cause it’s what gets other Women, there’s always one feminine female, one “masculine”
Ik, but they’re extremely tryhard with their attempts to be “masculine.” I guess it makes sense, though; they overdo it to compensate for their lack of a penis

That's one repulsive tomboy