Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What the fuck is this shit?

FukkenLoser

FukkenLoser

SRK - Captain
-
What the hell is going on just read this shit and tell me waht the fuck is happening?

So, I was trolling twitter and I saw some girl asking about femcels, so I tweeted at her and tried to tell her that femcels were fake, but then she starts talking about how she gets discriminated for being attractive. Then she starts talking about how people are making models of her and putting them in mannequins, but I didn't think anything of it at the time, maybe somebody doxxed her or something, so I just say I'm sorry (because doxxing is bad) and move on. So then she starts talking about how she looks like the Mona fucking Lisa and how she used to serve in the army. Than she says that the tech companies have been experimenting and using her thoughts and her likeness to make AIs and that she hears voices in her fucking head that come from the British Monarchy. So, at this point I knew she was wacko, so I just started humoring her because I didn't want her to come to my house and fucking kill me. She thinks that all mannequins are fucking portraits of her in specific because she's so pretty. Like what the hell is going on

She sounds like a schizo

She’s a nut job.

Volcel if you wouldn’t.

Foids are going full retard.

I'm not going around like a slob :feelsree:

Indulge her and fuck her psycho pussy

I'd love a bit psycho pussy tbh

She wouldn’t understand even a tenth of our pain if I dumped acid on her.

Femcels are volcels

Femcels are just bored from minecraft creative mode.

Tell her you know how to make it stop. Tell her you have the power within in your dick and she has to rub it of you with her vagina.

so I tweeted at her and tried to tell her that femcels were fake, but then she starts talking about how she gets discriminated for being attractive.

Hahahahahahaha... discriminated because she claims to be attractive. Females love to talk about theirselves.