Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is the purple pill?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I know that:
-Blue pill: What normies think that dating, sex and romance things work.
-Red pill: All that MGTOW and PUA hating thing but they don't hate foids so much
-Black pill: When you know that it's over for you and everything is pointless
-Purple pill: ????

A mix of blue and red I assume

Kūrvas appropriating culture of based men

When you're too ugly to believe in the bluepill, but too beta to accept the redpill, and too stupid to swallow the blackpill.

Idk. I heard of a white pill not a purple one.
This apparently
Purple pill or purplepill is a term used in the manosphere to describe individuals who are neutral with regards to the gender wars. The purplepill movement tends to sit on the fence, being neither on the bluepilled side, nor redpilled side. It could also refers to either (1) being aware of red pill philosophy but still holding out hope that blue pill-based solutions can work; or (2) the getting-together of red and blue pillers for debate.

you go prince mode

gay debate subreddit

I thought it was the one for faggots and trannies or the one that fem""""""cels"""""" use

Orange pill is the meta

Purple pill is when you have balanced opinions of the red pill, black pill, and the blue pill. You agree to all of them but not too much.

When you're too ugly to believe in the bluepill, but too beta to accept the redpill, and too stupid to swallow the blackpill.
Purple pill is when you have balanced opinions of the red pill, black pill, and the blue pill. You agree to all of them but not too much.
A combination of this depending on the person.

You can have all the black/red pill knowledge and still be delusional in wanting bluepilled ideas.

Like someone who knows foids are trash and will fuck him over, but still plays along knowing all of this. This person would get married knowing he could lose half his shit in the long run

Last edited:
i thought its from femcels? ??? :feelstrash: :feelshaha:

Not Blackpilled = cucked
Blackpilled = uncucked

Blackpillers who still cope hard.