Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is the point of vaping?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So after everyone and their dog vapes now I decided to try one from the gas station tonight, and it's literal dogshit. The smoke in your face is annoying as fuck and you feel literally NOTHING. I've probably "hit it" ten times in a row and feel absolutely zero effect. Am I missing something here? I feel like I just got scammed out of 6 dollars.

All you really get is a weak ass nicotine buzz.

I've probably "hit it" ten times in a row and feel absolutely zero effect. Am I missing something here? I feel like I just got scammed out of 6 dollars.
I'm not an expert here since I've never tried it myself but I think it has to do with the taste.

But I also see it as something idiotic, most people just do it because of social influence and the need to fit in.

It's good for developing lung cancer n other respiratory problems.

I'm not an expert here since I've never tried it myself but I think it has to do with the taste.

But I also see it as something idiotic, most people just do it because of social influence and the need to fit in.

It has a lot to do with taste, actually.

its really gay ngl

It's good for developing lung cancer n other respiratory problems.
All you really get is a weak ass nicotine buzz.

Literal trash. Never getting one again.

Not even a "weak buzz" I just get absolutely nothing from it. I can't feel a single thing. Wow, this is what Normies hyped up for the past few years.
its really gay ngl
Yep, I thought since normshit were all about it now there must be something I'm missing. Guess I was right, there really is nothing and it's dogshit.

Another fad be cool gimmick that wrecks your lungs. Its like smoking spice, yuk!

Yea I’ve never done that before tbh. Thanks to your review I will keep it that way.

So after everyone and their dog vapes now I decided to try one from the gas station tonight, and it's literal dogshit. The smoke in your face is annoying as fuck and you feel literally NOTHING. I've probably "hit it" ten times in a row and feel absolutely zero effect. Am I missing something here? I feel like I just got scammed out of 6 dollars.
Good cope for a trucel @omnilet @Personalityinkwell @gymletethnicel @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @Genetic Dead End

to get nicotine obviously

You have to vape weed. Vaping tobacco is cope.

Good cope for a trucel @omnilet @Personalityinkwell @gymletethnicel @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @Genetic Dead End
to get nicotine obviously
Yeah, and you don't feel anything from it. I'm sitting at about fourty hits now and still nothing.

Completely pointless. I feel scammed. I was hoping to get a good buzz tonight but yet again, I trust normshit on something and they were completely retarded and wrong.
Another fad be cool gimmick that wrecks your lungs. Its like smoking spice, yuk!

Yeah, and you don't feel anything from it. I'm sitting at about fourty hits now and still nothing.

Completely pointless. I feel scammed. I was hoping to get a good buzz tonight but yet again, I trust normshit on something and they were completely retarded and wrong.
You don't get a "buzz" from nicotine unless you have stupid amounts of it in short amount of time. It's a caffeine tier stimulant. Btw check if that's not a nicotine free liquid you have.

You want to blow clouds out your lungs like a badass but you're scared of getting cancer.

Everyone I know who I am jealous of vapes and it has made me develop a hatred of them and their users as a result. It’s a Chad trait tbh

You don't get a "buzz" from nicotine unless you have stupid amounts of it in short amount of time. It's a caffeine tier stimulant. Btw check if that's not a nicotine free liquid you have.
Its not

Well, that was retarded and a total waste of money. Yet another thing Normies are retarded for and only do because everyone else like them does it.

Ive never done it

either smoke cancer sticks or do nothing at all

Vaping is like instead of owning a car you own a remote controlled car

:worryfeels:
That is extremely strong and the vape is either defective or you have a powerful nicotine addiction.
I guess I'm doing something wrong or am retarded but I don't see how you can fuck up breathing in shit. Oh well not getting another one

Normies truly have stupid ways to waste money.

My dog doesn't vape!

I refused to buy it for her!

That bitch is too poor to buy her own...
(And all the stray dogs are too poor to buy it for her too! lol)

So she goes without.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back