Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the fuck is normie media

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★
!!WARNING!! this clip is immensely cringe and exhausting :feelsseriously:, This is a clip from the 2nd most popular HBO show behind game of thrones, 16 million average viewers, a gen Z popular pick. And it's some foid talking about a 6'5 chad

The entire show does not get better than this clip. It's about a foid in highschool who does drugs, a tall fucking chad who cheats on staceys, and whores.

what the fuck is wrong with normies. neurotypicals. how do they enjoy this shit? I regret ever peering into what type of garbage they consume.

This is what normie women like most normie men I've talked to don't fw this shi

I've seen Euphoria and the entire show is pretty much foids being foids.

Good video about normie media

!!WARNING!! this clip is immensely cringe and exhausting :feelsseriously:, This is a clip from the 2nd most popular HBO show behind game of thrones, 16 million average viewers, a gen Z popular pick. And it's some foid talking about a 6'5 chad

The entire show does not get better than this clip. It's about a foid in highschool who does drugs, a tall fucking chad who cheats on staceys, and whores.

what the fuck is wrong with normies. neurotypicals. how do they enjoy this shit? I regret ever peering into what type of garbage they consume.

Normie foids like it because they relate to it, being with their girlies, doing drugs with chads, etc.

Notice how the incels are invisible in the show? That's exactly how foids interpret incels in real life.

Foids are brainless and consume shit that makes them act worse than they already are, nothing new under the sun

These programs are made to destroy western civilization.

you think so much better than normies

That's how women really talk to each other irl in female only groups

Catch this dick m'lady :feelsYall:

If I was the dad I would have offered to bully the one on the bed with the fat ass with my dick.

The creator of Euphoria is Sam Levinson. Cool name

Normie men don't watch this. Only foids do. It's amazing that normie men will defend women when women glorify this shit.