Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the fuck is happening at r/incelswithouthate? Giving bluepilled advice to this ricecel

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Former postmaxxer.
★★★★★

"Just lose some weight and get a haircut"
"You're average" lmao
"You just need the right personality"

yeah it's over for him, don't know why they're trying to hide it.

“Personality” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Its been infiltrated by foids and normalfags from iT just like incelselfies is. "WoMAn hERE You'RE hoT TEEhEe"

I think our cucked brothers at r/incelswithouthate know that it's over for him. Because he posted a pic they're showing a different side. Amazing what eliminating anonymity on the internet does even to incels. They usually acknowledge rices and other ethnics have it harder.

Its been infiltrated by foids and normalfags from iT just like incelselfies is. "WoMAn hERE You'RE hoT TEEhEe"
Yes , i saw a foid comment , There's always one virtue signalling

It's over for most asians in the west especially for him.

Honestly he looks like a candidate to attempt Kpopmaxing. I mean, he's attempting a masculine haircut with facial hair while having a feminine face, it makes everything look out of balance. If he then musclemaxxed he'd have a masculine body with a "pretty" face. Still a longshot.

He looks fine tbh.
Also IncelWithoutHate is not a bad place for say, theyre still Incel, they just not as balckpilled.

There might be some value in this one tbh. His body fat percentage is clearly not on point and his hair is scruffy and unkempt. Behind all the lard and head pubes, he might have a chance.

He looks fine tbh.
Also IncelWithoutHate is not a bad place for say, theyre still Incel, they just not as balckpilled.
He's still incel though , Giving him bluepilled advice won't help

Yes they're incel and somewhat blackpilled

Looks like a mouthbreather, really over...

There might be some value in this one tbh. His body fat percentage is clearly not on point and his hair is scruffy and unkempt. Behind all the lard and head pubes, he might have a chance.
If he did all of that, I can potentially see him being a 5 at most when he's looksmaxxed. Not good looking enough for women today, even if he was over 6'. He should honestly just join here.

https://looksmax.org/threads/can-so...fixed-surgically-or-by-cutting-down-bf.57212/

Downloadfile 2

It depends how old he is tbh. plus if he's tall it might not be completely over. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he'll be Chad but can you really say it's over purely on the race alone? I mean other factors come into play

If he did all of that, I can potentially see him being a 5 at most when he's looksmaxxed. Not good looking enough for women today, even if he was over 6'. He should honestly just join here.
He can get a 3/10 foid as a 5/10

He can get a 3/10 foid as a 5/10
Maybe in some third world country, but definitely not the West. Literally the minimum PSL I see dating 3/10s when I go outside is like borderline Chadlites. Shit's ridiculous.

Mogs me to hell and back

Maybe in some third world country, but definitely not the West. Literally the minimum PSL I see dating 3/10s when I go outside is like borderline Chadlites. Shit's ridiculous.
Could be confirmation bias or improper rating. A true 3/10 is painful to look at and not very common.

Could be confirmation bias or improper rating. A true 3/10 is painful to look at and not very common.
In the Midwest, they're everywhere. Fat/ugly women here are as common as concrete in the cities.

Honestly he looks like a candidate to attempt Kpopmaxing. I mean, he's attempting a masculine haircut with facial hair while having a feminine face, it makes everything look out of balance. If he then musclemaxxed he'd have a masculine body with a "pretty" face. Still a longshot.
Massive fucking Cope

JFL if you think he can kpopmaxx :feelskek:

It's beyond over for him. The only thing he can get is a postwall roastie with a kid or 2.
He lives in Malaysia
You mean he's struggling while having a native home location advantage??

Over

Massive fucking Cope

JFL if you think he can kpopmaxx :feelskek:

Full disclosure: I'm not even sure what kpopmaxxing is other than making an Asian face more feminine to look cute to the tiny minority of women into that. That's the only strategy I saw for him since to me he looks chubby girl with a man's haircut. But. it's probably over.

its sad because he was probably hoping some enlightened hole would see his pic and fall for him. theres probably a secret roastie site where they reposted it and mocked it :blackpill::blackpill:

No, there are chadlites with 4/10+ and above, but I live in an ugly area. You need a differential of 2 generally to be in a relationship with someone here. I imagine it's different in Chadfornia.

judging by the name, their bluepilled posts don't even surprise me

Even if its over for him it doesn't mean he shouldn't at least try.

incels without hate? Since when is this a thing?

They should merge that sub with r/cuckold.

He's literally a normie with a wife

"You're average" lmao
"You just need the right personality"

They're right. He is average. But average has never been good enough and never will be good enough for females.

Incels Without Hate are actually full of hate...for themselves. Imagine being so cucked that you not only accept society's negative stereotypes about you, but actively promote them.

Most of those losers will come crawling here within a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back