Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck I am legit 8% body fat

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Can post a pic for proof where I measure with measurement device and pull my abdomin skin , I am so fucking surprised, this shit is unhealthy. Right guys?
Buddy boyos, your fellow rotter probably gonna die soon if my fat measurement is correct.

lay down and rest in peace

cumgrapes said:
lay down and rest in peace

Dude I am scared and happy at the same time.. I am above ideal body fat but this is very unhealthy. I am also 62kg and used to be 65kg when I ate kebabs everyday tbh... I never went above 65kg in my life and that fucking sucks.. I feel like any incels member will knock me out.

I wish I had a sliding genioplasty or chin implant HOLY FUCK MY JAWLINE would be so visible.. fml why was I born with god tier body and shit face and chin? GOD WHY? THIS IS A FUCKING TORTURE. I would rather be 20% BF with 7/10 face. FUARK I am legit mad right now.

i doubt it, 8% you would look like a mini-bodybuilder..they don't go around like that all the time, its too physically draining to be that low bf.

if you are actually 8% then u have the genetics of a god among men and all you need to do is eat more to slay.

Incel801 said:
i doubt it, 8% you would look like a mini-bodybuilder..they don't go around like that all the time, its too physically draining to be that low bf.

if you are actually 8% then u have the genetics of a god among men and all you need to do is eat more to slay.

I was 12% before then started cutting and now I am 8% tbh tbh it's legit. I didn't drink gainer with carbs for 5 days as well, only creatine. I will start drinking gainer again to gain some muscles and then cut again. Road to 3% and heart attack.

8% is ∞% sideways. Who are you trying to fool fatty? :p

8-10% is pretty much ideal

when i wrestled through middle-high school, most of the top wrestlers had 5-6% bodyfat

8 isn't maintainable.

lol @ thinking bf% matters when 62kg

Cannon Fodder said:
8mm =/= 8% body fat

Well I measured the Johnson method before and got 4% body fat but I guess 8% is more accurate.

EDIT: Jackson/Pollock 3 Caliper Method

also

f68Sz_TlTyOurp2MWpF19w.jpeg

work your pecs bro wtf lol

whogivesafucc said:
work your pecs bro wtf lol

My pecs are actually fairly visible, told ya screen is blurred and whiter(tan looks shit too in that pic). You can add me on kik and see for yourself if you want tbh tbh

Otter mode 62 kg body. We're in the same boat.

I'm between 59 kg and 64 kg at my lightest/heaviest state. I'm 60 kg now and bodyfat percentage is around 11-12%.

Cannon Fodder said:
I'm between 59 kg and 64 kg at my lightest/heaviest state. I'm 60 kg now and bodyfat percentage is around 11-12%.

Yep in the same boat. Having problems gaining weight too? Because I do... My max was 65kg. I will just start drinking gainer again, might work. 
I guess I lost 3kg because I stopped smoking weed ngl.. I used to eat 24/7 when I was high, it gained me mass tbh.

More and more I see pics like the above and I realize that face really is that damn important. Or that mentalcel is fact. Probably both.

Get a DEXA Scan, its the only way to know for sure but usually thats about right.

blickpall said:
More and more I see pics like the above and I realize that face really is that damn important. Or that mentalcel is fact. Probably both.

he already admitted he got laid before

8% is fine. Jared Leto maintains that.

********** said:
:cage: at claiming LEGIT 8% measuring in only 1 spot. Pics say the same.

Dude you really can't read... I said I measured Jackson/Pollock 3 Caliper Method as well

Looks indeed about 8% to me. Source: I went from 88 to 64 kilo - obessed with losing more weight. 8% is my goal :)

Sperg said:
Looks indeed about 8% to me. Source: I went from 88 to 64 kilo - obessed with losing more weight. 8% is my goal :)

Good luck my dude
yHEVIRdRRy6VwdmPeKdIdQ.jpeg

incel said:
he already admitted he got laid before

First of all he said it was a land whale iirc, second of all he said he can't seem to do it again so that's being involuntarily celibate, third of all there was more than one person that posted their body pic.

Weed said:
It's in the thread buddy boyo :exclamation:

nice physique. at least you dont have man boobs.

Up the bench press, bro.

That's 8mm fat thickness on your belly. Doesn't mean your fat percentage is 8%. You looks closer to 12-14%

I'd get on a calorie surplus and bench like crazy. Pull ups too. Have you tried hitting on girls on halloween? You know... only time where it would be acceptable to hide your subhuman face.

DanBojack said:
That's 8mm fat thickness on your belly. Doesn't mean your fat percentage is 8%. You looks closer to 12-14%

I'd get on a calorie surplus and bench like crazy. Pull ups too. Have you tried hitting on girls on halloween? You know... only time where it would be acceptable to hide your subhuman face.

f68Sz_TlTyOurp2MWpF19w.jpeg

You're not 8%, but you're pretty lean. Too bad about the clavicle length, though.

CopingGymcel said:
You're not 8%, but you're pretty lean. Too bad about the clavicle length, though.

Look up above posts proving I am 8% tbh and clavicle? What's that?

Weed said:
Look up above posts proving I am 8% tbh and clavicle? What's that?

That doesn't prove anything. Those methods of testing are extremely faulty. There is no way you're 8% body fat, you're closer to 11, which is quite clean. My guess would be somewhere between 10 and 11%, but that's just a guess. 

Clavicle is your collarbone. It pretty much decides the width of your shoulders. Short clavicle = narrow shoulders.

CopingGymcel said:
That doesn't prove anything. Those methods of testing are extremely faulty. There is no way you're 8% body fat, you're closer to 11, which is quite clean. My guess would be somewhere between 10 and 11%, but that's just a guess. 

Clavicle is your collarbone. It pretty much decides the width of your shoulders. Short clavicle = narrow shoulders.

Would you want another pic straight from the front so you could exactly see my clavicle? I don't think my shoulders are narrow tbh, maybe I am wrong. I will PM you if you agree.

damn you are a gymcel, why even waste the energy

thank you for this amazing read. it brought me joy and suicide fuel at the same time

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
damn you are a gymcel, why even waste the energy
I waste energy for myself and my mentality just to keep me sane and so I could at least enjoy my body because I have nothing else to enjoy.
cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
thank you for this amazing read. it brought me joy and suicide fuel at the same time
You're welcome.

UPDATE: Bulking doesn't work. I've been eating shit inlucing kebabs and fries( you can imagine a lot of calories are there), chips.. Just everything with high carbs and fat.. You know what? Same body fat %... Is it a blessing or am I doomed? Just what the fuck.

Weed said:
UPDATE: Bulking doesn't work. I've been eating shit inlucing kebabs and fries( you can imagine a lot of calories are there), chips.. Just everything with high carbs and fat.. You know what? Same body fat %... Is it a blessing or am I doomed? Just  what the fuck.

Aren't you supposed to bulk on protein, as that is what actually grows muscle? I never got the point of bulking on dirty calories that you're just trying to burn off later. Leangains ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back