Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck happened to reddit ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I went on reddit mainpage yesterday and i thought I arrived in hell. Reddit has been cucked for a long long time but now it's legitimately a communist dictatorship.

"Dominated space" ? Wtf is that ? There were so many posts from gays and trannies on the main page about getting guns and shit as if those faggots would scare anyone but it was still so surprising to this that kind of shit on reddit.

I can tell you with confidence. ITS OVER. FOIDS HAVE TAKEN OVER SOCIETY. I WANNA KILL MYSELF

People will claim this isn't reality, but something like 25% of Americans use reddit

Its always been that way. Its a liberal site made by two libshits in a blue state. I never used it except to laugh at angry cucks on IT
0 tech or nerd topics on main. Legitimately a mix between Yahoo news and Tumblr. FOIDS RUIN EVERYTHING

are you retarded?

It's been like that for years. :feelsjuice:

I went on reddit mainpage yesterday and i thought I arrived in hell. Reddit has been cucked for a long long time but now it's legitimately a communist dictatorship.

View attachment 767831

"Dominated space" ? Wtf is that ? There were so many posts from gays and trannies on the main page about getting guns and shit as if those faggots would scare anyone but it was still so surprising to this that kind of shit on reddit.

I can tell you with confidence. ITS OVER. FOIDS HAVE TAKEN OVER SOCIETY. I WANNA KILL MYSELF
Suck your mum

Normalfags took over

It's unfortunate that Reddit still doesn't have a non-woke alternative that has survived. A few attempts have come and gone, like voat.co, but they always fizzle out.

Reddit was awesome back in the day when r/The_Donald was around. That sub basically got Trump elected into office with the hilarious memes it generated. I even made a few of them that got pinned. It was an epic good time. I miss r/braincels, man that was some of the funniest shit I've seen.

Then when those subs got banned, and a bunch of other good subs got banned, it was pretty clear the woke liberals were in charge there. All downhill since then, and still no replacement.

It's unfortunate that Reddit still doesn't have a non-woke alternative that has survived. A few attempts have come and gone, like voat.co, but they always fizzle out.

Reddit was awesome back in the day when r/The_Donald was around. That sub basically got Trump elected into office with the hilarious memes it generated. I even made a few of them that got pinned. It was an epic good time. I miss r/braincels, man that was some of the funniest shit I've seen.

Then when those subs got banned, and a bunch of other good subs got banned, it was pretty clear the woke liberals were in charge there. All downhill since then, and still no replacement.
High IQ post

Stay away from mainstream subreddits and you'll avoid it for the most part, is how I've interpreted my experience.

That's just how liberals are these days.