Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what the fuck even is /r/braincels anymore?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

brutal heightpill in the OP but thats not my point. just look at the comments. there are countless comments of bluepillers in the comments selling shit like "personality" and "being funny".

FYI, the headmod of Braincels is a woman.

Braincels is only good for the memes

braincels is strange.. i attempted to make posts there that would've got tons up upvotes on r/incels but it only got downvotes

that is how a subreddit that is brigaded constantly and has abysmal moderation looks like.

/r/braincels is a free for all, which means since numales and roasties outnumber us 100 to 1, they will always bury us. These retards also believe 1 upvote = 1 logical argument, so they double down on the internet point spam.

The larger the mass the more orbiters a roastie can sustain.

I like reddit but its cuckville for sure.

Normies can never relate. They are too deep in copeville

I like reddit but its cuckville for sure.

i only browse cuckit to use the meme subs and gaming subs. i refuse to go anywhere else really, the general subs like ask reddit have cucked userbases. i dont like to associate with those people.

Which one of you is GymcellingisCope1?

Braincels (and Reddit as a whole) is a perfect example of why voting systems for posts/comments always are bad. Please never allow this here, mods.

/r/braincels is a free for all, which means since numales and roasties outnumber us 100 to 1, they will always bury us. These retards also believe 1 upvote = 1 logical argument, so they double down on the internet point spam.

The creator of braincels sold his soul to devil (woman), and devil (woman) basically runs the place now

remember that

that is the power of woman (devil)

The place is run by a roastie slag. However i believe it could still prove useful to wage bloody meme jihad against the normies who brigade the place because its the only bridgehead incels have on reddit. When briancels get banned. We really should arrange operational plans to infiltrate other subreddits and black pill more normies. We really have a chance to increase our numbers, maybe even recover our strength lost since the battle of r/incels.

braincels is such a cucked site. LOL its not like rincels at all

Stop using Reddit

That's called a MEME not blackpill. This braincelet should've known that if you prove blackpills you also provide proof or some logical explanation.

There are more inceltears users than actual incels because the bulk of the community moved on to here.

Plus, other than that heightpill, it's like 99% MGTOW/TRP women hate cope

I just got "muh personality" overdose from reading the thread.

this, this is why they get super downvoted and cucks get upvoted, they need to rid that female mod lol, its almost as bad as r/short where the men discuss life of being a manlet, the struggles, the mogging, the disrespect and all, but females go "im only 5'1 and feel like a kid teehee ive got it as bad as you" fucking foids are the lowest iq tards on the planet

its reddit is the problem.

incredibly cucked " incel" sub , they literally have a female mod.

Because the forum is run by a fucking female. You can’t even call it an incel forum anymore when a fucking worthless piece of shit female runs it.

Female mod and it allows brigaders and normfucks to troll is why that sub is still up.

Reddit is such a female worshipping site they have heavy moderation in female subs but an incel sub cant have that or itll be banned.

It's weird cause thats the ONLY incel reddit that doesn't get banned. Any time anyone tries to create a new subreddit for incels, the reddit siteowners shut it down on sight.

This sort of shit makes the van attack justified.

Upboat system is one of the main reasons why Reddit is hot garbage.
Stop using Reddit

LOL at reading reddit comments, I just go their for meme pictures

Just another reddit shithole

I find reddit comments entertaining in the same way that watching bad movies is entertaining
its a sad and funny thing to watch tbh.More sad tho

Braincels (and Reddit as a whole) is a perfect example of why voting systems for posts/comments always are bad. Please never allow this here, mods.
Reddit is an example of why one person, one vote (democracy) is bad in general.

r/braincels is fun to mess around in

The place is run by a roastie slag. However i believe it could still prove useful to wage bloody meme jihad against the normies who brigade the place because its the only bridgehead incels have on reddit. When briancels get banned. We really should arrange operational plans to infiltrate other subreddits and black pill more normies. We really have a chance to increase our numbers, maybe even recover our strength lost since the battle of r/incels.

I'm starting to think that when you post something like this normies legit think that they're saying all short guys kill themselves and not that they're just comparing how easy a short girls life is to a short guys. Being short is a disadvantage, but of course if you have a nice jawline and forward grown face you will get laid. All the post about how I dated a short guy are trash.

I'm starting to think that when you post something like this normies legit think that they're saying all short guys kill themselves and not that they're just comparing how easy a short girls life is to a short guys. Being short is a disadvantage, but of course if you have a nice jawline and forward grown face you will get laid. All the post about how I dated a short guy are trash.

if you are below 5'7/5'8 no face can save you.

Because the forum is run by a fucking female. You can’t even call it an incel forum anymore when a fucking worthless piece of shit female runs it.
this. As soon as you admit "female incels" in here, this will go down the drain as well.