Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the fuck does BrazillianSmegma want from us?

Z

zspook

Recruit
★★★
This faggot has hounded us everywhere on the internet. From /r/Incels, /r/Braincels, /r/Celouts and now heavily concentrated on us here at .co. All this faggot does it post our shit on /r/Inceltears and thinks he is doing the world a favor. A truely beta faggot. I hope this place doesn't go down like the former ones.

Hes literally keeping inceltears alive

I wonder who is supporting him while he just patrols incel forums for most of the day. There's no way he can work with how frequently he reposts incel content

I wonder who is supporting him while he just patrols incel forums for most of the day. There's no way he can work with how frequently he reposts incel content

Smegma is a foid. Only foid can enjoy such a life with gov money.

FKwDCQx.png

If we could just band together, we could take down IncelTears same as they took us down. Drag them into No Man's Land with us.

He spends 2/3 of his day browsing incel forums every day. JFL.

Inceltears pretend to have a life by mocking those who berate that they have no life.

My theory:
He isn't just one guy. He's a collection of people part of organisation like fbi to make incels look bad. That's how they can post so much about us because it isn't one person

My theory:
He isn't just one guy. He's a collection of people part of organisation like fbi to make incels look bad. That's how they can post so much about us because it isn't one person
This is the impression I am getting too. What faggot of an individual can possibly spend so much time on all these forums. We are incels and even we don't go to these lengths. I am beggining to believe Smegma is more than 1 person.
My theory:
This is the impression I am getting too. What faggot of an individual can possibly spend so much time on all these forums. We are incels and even we don't go to these lengths. I am beggining to believe Smegma is more than 1 person.

to live in your head

He sexually identifies as many people, none of which are straight and male at the same time.

Modern day witch hunt, he bullies us and wants incels to kill themselves.

He’s probably just an incel in denial

If we could just band together, we could take down IncelTears same as they took us down. Drag them into No Man's Land with us.
If incels banded together, there wouldn't be an incel tears

Last edited:
My theory:
That actually makes sense.

If incels banded together, there wouldn't be an incel tears

I mean we on this forum. Instead of reposting hypocrisy from IncelTears, we could just report the offenses we find. We weren't taken down by any lone reporter. It was a bunch of people. And it will take a bunch of people to take down IncelTears. And frankly, the manosphere as a whole is kinda hands off about that kind of thing. They'd rather just be like "The world is fucked and there's nothing I can do about it but retire to where the libtards can't get me." It doesn't have to be like that. You can fight for equality.

Certainly not to better ourselves. That piece of shit was celebrating some guy feeling suicidal, and that guy wasn't even talking down to women.

"Watchdog"

:feelskek:

FBI fags do though, (((they))) also control what's allowed on the internet and what isn't
Yeah but the FBI guys want incels forum to continue they will only infiltrate them to keep track of us and inspire violence hoping that some of us go ER and they can receive more money to combat the "Local Terrorism".

Yeah but the FBI guys want incels forum to continue they will only infiltrate them to keep track of us and inspire violence hoping that some of us go ER and they can receive more money to combat the "Local Terrorism".
My bad, I was getting mixed up with the CIA and Interpol

he wants to get laid

he wants internet soypoints :soy:

No man's land? More like many men, man, Land. Nothing but men, man.
---
I bet it's a jew team keeping ugly men as a distraction from their other nefarious activities. LOOK AT THE UGLY LONELY MEN OVER THERE! While they pickpocket you... Yup.

We are just a distraction. I say make the most of it. Keep spreading the blackpill.

Dude probably has rich parents to the point where he will never have to work in his life.
My theory:
This too.

Ive read about and talked with Call of Duty online players how the gamertags at the top of the leaders are ran by multiple players per account from different parts of the world. While one sleeps the other logs in to maintain the Top 5 rank and will do this for the first year of the game's life.

Would come as no surprise if different people from around the world have access to BrazilianSigma account larping as a brazillian.

Last edited:
He wants to use us to increase his pointless leddit internet points, providing him a temporary dopamine rush.

They just want to hurt incels mentally,physically,and emotionally until you die horribly.

Brazilian “The Gears of Incel Tears” Smegma

Brazilian “Putting the IT in REDDIT” Smegma

I love how SJWs lambast us for "spending too much time on the internet", even though most of us don't spend more than an hour per day here. Yet they don't see the irony when one of their users spends enough time on r/IT and incel forums to account for half of all posts in a subreddit with 300k+ members.

Here's why:
1571350006593 pol

Gay sex. But I no gay, so fuck off, Smegma

Certainly not to better ourselves. That piece of shit was celebrating some guy feeling suicidal, and that guy wasn't even talking down to women.

"Watchdog"

:feelskek:

He wants more content so that he can accumulate more karma, presumably hoping it will one day become an international currency.
I love how SJWs lambast us for "spending too much time on the internet", even though most of us don't spend more than an hour per day here. Yet they don't see the irony when one of their users spends enough time on r/IT and incel forums to account for half of all posts in a subreddit with 300k+ members.

Here's why:
View attachment 161711
They just want to hurt incels mentally,physically,and emotionally until you die horribly.
I mean we on this forum. Instead of reposting hypocrisy from IncelTears, we could just report the offenses we find. We weren't taken down by any lone reporter. It was a bunch of people. And it will take a bunch of people to take down IncelTears. And frankly, the manosphere as a whole is kinda hands off about that kind of thing. They'd rather just be like "The world is fucked and there's nothing I can do about it but retire to where the libtards can't get me." It doesn't have to be like that. You can fight for equality.

I've always said the only reason to be or browse reddit is to report it to get it taken down.
Why are we giving this Smegma bastard anymore air time? To kill something off you deny it of the oxygen publicity it seeks.
FBI fags do though, (((they))) also control what's allowed on the internet and what isn't

We have to :blackpill: them. They're easily susceptible to it.

Last edited:
He wants to join us. He belongs here, poor guy.

Doxx him

Won't work. Doxxing isn't as scary as people make it out to be. It's scary, but not that scary. A couple of Incels.co mods have been doxxed, for instance. Which ones? Exactly. No one knows, and no one cares.