Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WHAT THE FUCK, Bianca's killer Brandon Clark was pushing norwood 6 at 21, how is this possible?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Looking at his earlier pics I seriously couldnt find a single good reason why he would murder that bitch, he absolutely mogs me in every aspect is all I could think

images

brandon-clark-bianca-devins.jpg

But then today I saw his mugshot and wtf

brandon-clark-mug.jpg

How does one go from the above images to what you see in the mugshot in like a year?!

No wonder he sperged out, hes norwood 5 at 21, basically over at that point, hes further along the scale than me and Im older than him and balding fast

That's why he went mad, lmao.

He didnt own it like The Rock.

In the final picture he looks about 42 years old.

I 100% understand everything now after seeing his mugshot
Maybe that slut was giving him attention when he had hair, he was not bad looking. After he lost his hair, the ewhore began to despise him for his subhumanity.

Seems he failed killing himeself.

He has a decent skull for baldmaxxing.

It can't be the me guy.

Holy shit it was fucking over

From banging teen stacy behind the starbucks to taking Tyone's footlong up the rear door.

Maybe he thought he could imitate someone with that balding mugshot.

Can we say he's lucky? His chances of being raped in prison decreased. Right?

he would probably look good even as a baldy

he looks about 40 now lol now it all makes sense. He was emomaxed back then. How can you norwood that fast?

Fuckk one year to NW 6. I understand why he did it

he looks about 40 now lol now it all makes sense. He was emomaxed back then. How can you norwood that fast?

He was hair frauding by letting his bangs grow out.
Legit strategy he should have made a guide on looksmax.org instead of prisonmaxxing or at least before.

Since his personality started being bad he started balding faster as well. :soy:

Looking at his earlier pics I seriously couldnt find a single good reason why he would murder that bitch, he absolutely mogs me in every aspect is all I could think

images

brandon-clark-bianca-devins.jpg

But then today I saw his mugshot and wtf

brandon-clark-mug.jpg

How does one go from the above images to what you see in the mugshot in like a year?!

No wonder he sperged out, hes norwood 5 at 21, basically over at that point, hes further along the scale than me and Im older than him and balding fast
he is ugly as fuck
no wonder he went ER

Mogs me hard when he was younger

Castrate all men below NW1 and 6'

from 7/10 to 4/10, 3 points is what hair gives you

Castrate all men below NW1 and 6'

Damn and not only the norwood , his face looks different too.

He didn't go to NW6 in a year. This whole time he was norwooding and covering it by growing his hair long and doing a combover.

It looks like he was already balding in the earlier pics, just hiding it with the fringe and hat.

What the actual fuck happened here?

That's why emomaxxing is legit especially back in the MySpace era. He was already bald, but with the emo/Logan Paul hairstyle it's invisible to foids until you're like nw6 or something. Or run hat game.

4j5bsnef68801.png

bianca-devins-brandon-clark-nueva-york-instagram-21.jpg

Seems he failed killing himeself.

Cutting your neck has such a low rate of success jfl, what an emo/femoid way of attempting suicide
1563187566871-png.842387
1563187577575-png.842388
1563187583009-png.842389
1563187597197-png.842390

Last edited:
I knew a guy who was completely 100% bald by age 22.

No wonder he went mad. He was already dead. But seriously every murder today is an ugly male prove me otherwise.

Balding is one of the worst things ever

Sometimes the reaper decides to go for a quick and merciless kill, just. because. he. can.

i've heard about this before, guys suddenly balding really fast, losing 90% of their hair in a matter of months.

that never happened to me, my norwooding was very, very slow and agonizing.

it was definitely a factor

This needs to get pinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back