Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What the fuck are Zoomers being fed these days?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Today My Cousin who's 13 showed me this video, My other Cousin and Sister were there as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-XH92Wie0U

I got very fucking angry when i saw this Degenerate pile of shit so i told them to turn it off, then i did a bit of a research and what do you know the ugly chink in the video is a slut and the music itself is from Tik Tok which i figure is how my Cousins knew about it in the first place.

Parents need to beat their fucking kids man.

Is that a tranny

A generation growing up with utube and tinder. So cucked.

Things like this really bother me.

Why is all this bullshit popular? this is why i hate social media it spreads this toxic shit to kids.

Do they smoke at that age?

Do they smoke at that age?

Smoke what?

Some do smoke cigarettes, my Sister's classmate (a girl) smokes but she also has no parents and is a delinquent. when i went to School i noticed some girls did smoke.

The girls are all smoking weed and vaping and having sex by 14 at the latest. Drinking, 16 or so
Fuck fuck i never tought people were like this tbh. I guess its more normal to drink at 16 but sex and weed vape at 14 wtf. I was collecting yugioh cards at that age. lol

I unironically wish i wasn't born in this century.
i've had teenagers outside 7/11 ask me to buy them juul pods. so far, i've pocketed 40 dollars taking their money and leaving

The girls are all smoking weed and vaping and having sex by 14 at the latest. Drinking, 16 or so

Mostly NA/Western Europe thing i don't see such behaviour from where i'm from.

But with the cancer known as social media it's only matter of time.

Fuck fuck i never tought people were like this tbh. I guess its more normal to drink at 16 but sex and weed vape at 14 wtf. I was collecting yugioh cards at that age. lol
We live in very hyper accelerated hypergamous times

people are sick,and its celebrated,playing with dead animals is celebrated for no reason which is so sick in the head(belle delphine-h3h3 said it was a good video that she played with a dead octopus)

truly a clown world. I have no clue what's going on anymore. is the food poisoned with some substances that encourage insanity, is the sir polluted. I sometimes feel that we are stuck in some sort of sick illusion.

I really hate chink sluts like this, I wanna smack them in the head with my 6 inch wrists so badly