Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What the death of a soul looks like in text form

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
Next time you shit on a fellow animecel for enjoying his cope, remember this please.

Unwholesome a5f2e8 6319116

Brutal.
Anime is a great cope because it presents a clean genuine world for us to escape the garbage that is the real one

too late to have nuclear family trad life, too early to have waifu sexbots.

we live in the shittest timeline

Maybe i was wrong...

Weeb but brutal.

How does it ever get to the point like this? It’s a 2d animated drawing. This is what the human species has evolved to?

How does it ever get to the point like this? It’s a 2d animated drawing. This is what the human species has evolved to?
What would you expect lone virgin males will become?

And even then, wtf cares about "sanity", who dictates what it's functional or insane, soyciety?

What would you expect lone virgin males will become?

And even then, wtf cares about "sanity", who dictates what it's functional or insane, soyciety?
You don’t find it strange that a biological life form that’s only here to reproduce with other life forms ends up obsessing over 2d representations of said life forms?
I’m not looking at it from a mocking perspective or a societal one, just a naturalistic perspective

You don’t find it strange that a biological life form that’s only here to reproduce with other life forms ends up obsessing over 2d representations of said life forms?
I’m not looking at it from a mocking perspective or a societal one, just a naturalistic perspective
Interesting indeed.
I've also heard about some psychological phenomenon (don't remember the name srry) observed in experiments with butterflies.
Apparently some butterflies became more attracted to fake paper butterflies with better attributes than normal ones within the same species.
I think that's happening with modern humans.

It's not just humans
Poor thing tbh, though i wonder if he was just wondering what the hell that thing was the entire time or if he "fell in love" for real.
You don’t find it strange
No, not at all. "Love" in reality is incredibly disappointing and ends in tragedy more often then not now, we like to think at least, that if anime girls suddenly came to be that they would be the solution to the problem. Also love in anime is depicted a lot more innocently and pure unlike in reality, it's the true dream come true.

This isn't even a modern phenomenon as you have stories like these hailing back all the way from ancient Greece. For example i remember a story about a man creating a statue of a woman and falling in love with it, going as far to kiss it each day. One day he made a offering to Aphrodite the goddess of love with a wish to make his statue more lifelike or whatever, so once he went back to his home and gave it another kiss, the statues lips became warm and the more he kissed it the more it became lifelike.
Take the story with a grain of salt since i don't remember it fully.

Last edited:
I find it Ironic that people will see nothing wrong with the worship of anime waifu as opposed to a God who """spoke""' a book that provided a framework for humans that benefited men and women alike.

Brutal stuff but he's not meant to live like this.
Genesis 2:18 - It is not good for man to be alone

I am rewatching death note because of nostalgic reasons.

Brutal, the guy probably didn't deserve this.