Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What the blackpill is taken to mean here is wrong. Bluepill always = comforting reality, incapable of telling if something is wrong or not due to bias

laanda

laanda

posts that seek to being liked are gay
★★★★★
TLDR Be based. Do not let bias influence you and let you ignore reality. Otherwise, you are dragging down the logical nature of what it means to be blackpilled

I legitimately believe this forum has voluntarily changed the definition of blackpill from a philosophy to a handful of opinions, thinks that if you believe them, you are blackpilled, even if you admit and proudly state that you are biased towards other things. In my first thread about this, people said saying this means I deny the looks pill, which is insane, because this theory doesn't, at all. But, like copers who are coping, people rationalize, and look for weasely ways to ignore the truth.

this is from the incel wiki. I know that because it is from the incel wiki, it is said to be about dating. But you should not learn philosophy from a wiki. Fundamentally, the bluepill is to live in the comforting lie. The dating market is the most popular lie. The redpill is to accept but think it can be fixed. The blackpill is to think it cannot be fixed. That's it. And they apply, to EVERYTHING.

read the second paragraph.

The bluepill is pill jargon for unquestionably accepting what the normie fakestream media, similar conventional sources, and associated platitudes (i.e. chadsplaining) have to say about the dating scene. A bluepiller is someone who holds bluepill (i.e. fakestream) beliefs

The bluepill has developed to mean an inability to see nuance, a belief in the just-world fallacy, accompanied by virtue signaling, being unenlightened to the unpleasant realities of the world—thereby maintaining the status quo and their argumentum ad populum proposition. It is the preference of believing in comforting or convenient tropes, especially when it concerns a person's world view, with emphasis on the pretense or opinion that goes contrary to the research
If we do what is said in the second paragraph, we are hypocrites. and we do not have to do it. Because we're right about looks ffs we do not have to do this at all. It's just inflatitory cope. And the reason it is, is because it comes down to what the users want to do. It's just a shame, that the fact we are fucking right about looks, gets left to the wayside in favour of people coping everything has to put them in a good light. If users were less selfish, we'd have thousands more members, we would be known as giga high IQ, unbiased blackpillers.

You know what the problem is? You don't have to be unbiased to sign up here. This leads to something. Humans hate uncomfortable reality. So the majority of users that join, have giant copes that make them feel better. So, the forum favours those copes.

I had a guy argue with me that women cannot be intelligent. As in, just, intelligence, and none of them. The foid in school who aced all the tests? A retard. You IQ mogged her. Two actually, and the vast majority of replies in that thread agreed with them. But ask yourself. Does that reality comfort you? Does that reality benefit the forum?
Ask yourself something else. Is reading this and not liking something because it makes the forum look bad and does not align with our beliefs, and that is the reason you hate it, bluepilled? What do lookism deniers do? They hate things that make them look bad and do not align with their beliefs. Oh no! We cannot give IT fuel we got something wrong! Who the fuck CARES truth > all. We should not only post things that make us look good. This example is UNCOMFORTABLE. You read this and go 'damn that sucks but its not benefitting me so I will keep thinking it'. Does it benefit you to think they're all incapable of being intelligent? Does it make the example make sense that they are IRRATIONAL? I put this forward, repeatedly. Users go 'no no no they have to be both.' Why? Does it make no sense that foid can outpreform them in intelligence tests, and the response is, 'IQ tests mean nothing, a 226 iq woman is unintelligent'? COPE bro they're irrational, the comforting reality, is that they're also retarded. What about how every genius ever had a high IQ? To deny this, is to avoid reality by coming up with dodges. It sounds identical to what bluepillers do.
I like this example because if you refuse to accept it, you know you're a bluepiller. open and shut case of someone looking at facts, getting mad at them, and tryna rationalize around it. Again, just because people are really biased... does it matter that this makes us look bad? And is that a valid reason to not agree? COPE. That is IDENTICAL to what lookism deniers do towards blackpill.

I get this is an anti forum post. 'Muh boo hoo let us cope and believe the best thing, at all times. JBB JBW. I'm neither so i benefit.' But it should not matter that this is an anti forum post. Is it TRUE? Yes? Then :blackpill:. Uncomfortable reality, users are copers. If you have such nonexistant rationality, that that is what you came here to do, then consider yourself a bluepiller. To me, and I cannot communicate this, but to me, this is someone saying 'let me be bluepilled and in denial of reality when it benefits me'.
I sense there is a profound, level, of resistance to this idea based on the forum having to be right. We HAVE to be right about everything. So ideas like this are opposed on a level I cannot imagine. What it reminds me of is my own thoughts on lookism denial. That it is SO. Costly. For normies. That they can even KNOW it is true, and still just move on. Accept it's wrong. And still believe it. That is what I sense. And I think most users will not even care if this is true.

Again, this is only one particularly obvious example, and I get that some users will think 'ur saying it to defend women' but i am not. It's just proof. It is a case of someone being INCAPABLE of seeing what is true, because they do not like it. STRONGLY. So they just rationalize a lie. They are not capable, of seeing, if it is true or not. That is BLUEPILL and it is how the bluepill works. And it has to be anti-forum, as that is the meaning of this post.

Here's a more forum friendly one users often cope with; your foid family members are no better than other foids. Mommy rode the carousel. Many users hate their sisters but I also see some who can't bring themselves to because 'muh family'. I get into so many arguments here. Half the time I'm on the 'based side' because I fellate the interest of the forum. Half the time im on the 'cringe side' because I do not. Truthfully, I just lack bias, and what based actually means, is to not be influenced, not to agree with you.
Some users can accept this brutal pill. Some cope 'no, my mum, and all our mums, happen to be coincidentally the single foid on earth who did not.' COPE JFL :feelskek:
The other one I often give is users coping a 2.5/10 face can ascend if hes NT or white or whatever. LMAO deny the lookspill much. My philosophy always, always, adheres to the looks pill. With 0 exceptions made, that are non truths I simply prefer not to accept, and so cannot recognise are lies.

May i remind us that the tone, statement, and purpose, of all high IQ threads on this forum, is being rational, and looking at facts. They speak of looks, and we go 'yes, rationality. That is my philosophy, be rational.' That is what we value here. And I agree, because in terms of incel causation, what benefits us is also CORRECT. But when it doesn't benefit us. Then, we just fucking cope. So what is this? a forum for what benefits us? Or are we actually rational?

obligatory @nice_try tag. You may disagree with me brocel. But I know you hate copers on this forum too, so I tag

@MRHK_57

Very good thread.

Debunk all the copes you see instead of calling out abstracto, unknown bluepilled users and/or arguments. It would make much more sense to your arguments.

90% of users here operate exactly like redditors, they only believe the lookspill because they were directly exposed to it. What's the difference between this and normies? Both are guided by emotions and ignore everything that doesn't affect them.

Debunk all the copes you see instead of calling out abstracto, unknown bluepilled users and/or arguments. It would make much more sense to your arguments.
i did do that. in this post. I put forth that it's dumb to think, when they score high IQ, then that the answer is 'iq test doesnt matter'. I then said that if IQ test doesn't matter, then why are all genius tiers high iq? If so, a 226 iq is intelligent. All of that was mentioned in this thread. This thread is already extremely long, and you should not need me to explain why saying a 2.5/10 whitecel is a fakecel, is cope.

I did it even more, in those threads. They didn't not happen.

tl;dr

the blackpill is about sexual dynamics, it's not a philosophy that can be applied to other things aprioristically

the blackpill applies specifically to foids not having sex with you, it doesn't mean that the moon won't orbit the earth

it is not a universal philosophical outlook, it is a response to a specific question

tl;dr

the blackpill is about sexual dynamics, it's not a philosophy that can be applied to other things aprioristically

the blackpill applies specifically to foids not having sex with you, it doesn't mean that the moon won't orbit the earth
so you can be actively, openly, and self admittedly, biased towards reality and still be a blackpiller, as long as you take the looks pill? :feelstastyman:

would you say someone who thinks the world is fair in terms of getting rich, and is not run by a specific race, is a blackpiller? Or are they in denial of reality and bluepilled? or does it extend to, looks, and a couple of other things

tl;dr

it is not a Weltanschauung, it is a response to a specific question
BP can be applied to everything related to looks. If your appearance affects any part of your life, knowing BP can enlighten you.

so you can be actively, openly, and self admittedly, biased towards reality and still be a blackpiller, as long as you take the looks pill? :feelstastyman:
most blackpillers are, including you

the blackpill states that 'it's over,' but obviously that applies to a specific thing

if you extend it beyond the bounds of what is applicable, then it becomes nonsensical

BP can be applied to everything related to looks. If your appearance affects any part of your life, knowing BP can enlighten you.
sure, but my point is just that elevating it to some kind of metaphysical or philosophical position is inaccurate

most blackpillers are, including you
projection
i will concede there is one thing i am biased about, that thing is that argument does not matter
i am working on it
and i know it is wrong. Unlike you, I can accept that does not make me blackpilled. But, it is the only thing I am not blackpilled about, and that is not a bad record, plus I hate that I do it

would you say someone who thinks the world is fair in terms of getting rich, and is not run by a specific race, is a blackpiller? Or are they in denial of reality and bluepilled? or does it extend to, looks, and a couple of other things
the blackpill states that 'it's over,' but obviously that applies to a specific thing

if you extend it beyond the bounds of what is applicable, then it becomes nonsensical
you are literally doing the thing i said at the top of the post. You're diminishing what it applies to, so you can remain biased towards other things, because you are biased, and wish to be blackpilled because you like the idea

you are the very type of user i am criticizing here

and you don't even notice yourself, actively doing it

you just act in bias. Which is what it criticizes

Last edited:
TMNT OOTS Bebop Poster

90% of users here operate exactly like redditors, they only believe the lookspill because they were directly exposed to it. What's the difference between this and normies? Both are guided by emotions and ignore everything that doesn't affect them.
completely agree
also, not quite 90%, but many many users here were redditors before they came here jfl

reddit is the home of 'the bias innate to the subforum trumps rationality'. If you disagree with what the forum is about, you get downvoted no matter how right you are, making it a circlejerk, always

incels who believe in the illuminati can be blackpilled

incels who believe in the jews can be blackpilled

religious incels can be blackpilled

incels who don't believe in the moon landing can be blackpilled

most blackpilled incels, as human beings, show bias and hold to different viewpoints. trying to exclude them on the basis of some r/atheism-tier rationality cult doesn't seem reasonable

projection
nigger you were literally defending yourself pulling fake confirmation-bias numbers out of your arse, and misconstruing things I said to try and distract from it

incels who believe in the illuminati can be blackpilled

incels who believe in the jews can be blackpilled

religious incels can be blackpilled

incels who don't believe in the moon landing can be blackpilled

most blackpilled incels, as human beings, show bias and hold to different viewpoints. trying to exclude them on the basis of some r/atheism-tier rationality cult doesn't seem reasonable

nigger you were literally defending yourself pulling fake confirmation-bias numbers out of your arse, and misconstruing things I said to try and distract from it
COPE biased bluepillcel

Completely agree. People water downs BlackPill to "Looks matter more than anything else." and calls it a day. If to you that's what BlackPill is, you are no different than Chads saying, "Just be more confident." Your concern is only thing that matters to you and you don't care about what the reality is. You are just different from the Bluepillers in only one aspect, that's it. Because you both are seeking refugee in comforting lies and don't want to confront it.

The reason why BlackPill has any merit is that it challenges the common notion of the society in an unbaised way. BluePill denies it, RedPill acknowledges it, but got lost half way through.

And to anyone who'd say we are applying BlackPill to places where it shouldn’t, no we are not. It's true that BlackPill started with the observation of relation of physical appearances and SMV, but it doesn't end there. BluePill and RedPill both got it wrong because they denied to accept the actual reason where we accepted it. But our journey doesn't end here also.

> Why Looks are so important?
> Why society promotes it?
> Why we are labeled as some far-right extremist, when we all know we aren't?
> Why society is fine with LGBTQ+ and not us? They claim we are to cause destruction in society, but that's what LGBTQ+ being doing for decades?
> Why peoples like in IT or even the mainstream media is so afraid of our worldview / philosophy spreading that they have to resort to propaganda campaigns?

These are some of the many important question that needs to be answered. It is possible that we will have some uncomfortable findings but if we avoid/deny them, we are betraying the core tenet through which we get there in the first place, which is seeking truth in an unbiased way.

We have to remember that BlackPill is "Observing and Making conclusion about human sexual dynamics from an scientifically accurate and unbiased point of view." Not "Physical appearances matters more than anything." If anything it's a finding of the BlackPill. Blackpill doesn't end here, it's where it begins.

You need to let "the blackpill" and this forum die in peace.
It has all been dumbed down to fit the tiktok format and has nothing to do with the original idea anymore.
Originally the blackpill was about seeing through the bluepill/redpill nonsense with logic and reason, based on facts and observations, getting to the bottom of things. But these times are gone and won't ever come back as new generations become more and more braindamaged from social media and incapabale of critical thought.

We have ethnics making their hundredth generic "JBW" post while millions of white guys are ignored by women.
We have tall users deny the fact that height is the strongest and most important attraction trigger for females and that they therefore could easiely find a gf if they just genuinely tried.
We have users posting about only wanting a 9/10 virgin, which doesn't make any sense for an incel to say, because having unrealistic standards logically makes you a volcel.
Most users don't even understand what a SMV is and what plays into it. They will just focus on one thing which fits them the best and say it's over. One says "I'm balding, it's over" another says "I'm poor, it's over", another says "I'm non-NT, it's over". They pick one thing as an excuse for everything but completely ignore the fact that their SMV is made up of multiple different things that can compensate for each other.

I've already spent way too much time on this post. Nobody will read this anyways. All the intelligent people have already left. There's only brainrot users left who are incapable of reading or writing posts that are longer than 2 sentences (just look at all the one liner replies, lol).

We have to remember that BlackPill is "Observing and Making conclusion about human sexual dynamics from an scientifically accurate and unbiased point of view." Not "Physical appearances matters more than anything." If anything it's a finding of the BlackPill. Blackpill doesn't end here, it's where it begins.
Agree! It's also why I like this. We all like to talk about our negative experiences, but the main thing on community isn't just to whine - it's also about getting the big picture.
And that's why Incels are into this, because they don't have much to lose, plus they seen that many things like "Just be confident" don't work for everyone, and there is bigger explanation for that.
Blue pilled things work for some people not because of blue pill, it works for them because they fit black pill requierments.
Nobody will read this anyways.
I've read, lol. I personaly founded black pill and Incelwiki recently. I knew about Chad and GigaChad memes, but it's much more interesting that gossips about it - so it's a new thing that I'm still observing.
It's like this everywhere - some thing gets popular, and on one hand you have "Oh, it's not the same now, it's got watered down and people don't get it", but it also would have bigger number of stumbling guys who will learn something real from it anyway - and they might not heard about it otherwise.
I think that's epic anyway that Incel community got all this memes and stuff that breaked into mainstream. That's how I found it, because of memes and different people mentioning colors of pills. And I'm like "What is this? I see it all the time, I want to find out more".
Would I find it the other way without big popularity? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Last edited: