Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What the average man looks like by country

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
France
OosWp.png

Sweden
885ea807214c034347943805acaf6289.jpg

Germany
images

United Cuckdom
presenters2.png

Average black people from United States
a1d09e8536d8a15425bfb954598c516a.jpg

...And average white people from United States
boogie2988-weight-loss.jpg

All thanks to Stalin and the great Red Army.

Last edited:
Thanks Stalin and the great red army

over for whitecels tbh they are opressed hard in these times

It’s been over since 1945 tbh

basically the whole west (I know the barrel says "Russia"):

They'll never be anything other than African. They hate us cos they aint us.

Hitler did nothing wrong (except lose :feelscry:)

I fuck France I burn France

Where is the average Clownada male?

whites live life on easy mode bro.
Didn't think I'd hear buzzfeed talking points parroted here out of all places, but that must explain why whites are killing themselves enmasse

Didn't think I'd hear buzzfeed talking points parroted here out of all places, but that must explain why whites are killing themselves enmasse
state of .co tbh..

nice coping. to be a white incel you have to be completely fucking hideous. to be an ethnic incel you have be below 9/10. whites can also get ethnic girls easily. they're smart, most beautiful, and tallest. honestly have no idea what u guys are smoking. JBW pill is the truest pill there is.

white FOIDS do, not white males. ice age IQ
literally all girls love white men including white girls. ethnic foids dont even date ethnic men they all get white guys. ur delusional
t. soy cuck
imagine denying JBW this hard. either you're a white coping because you're absolutely hideous (which i don't judge you for we all are) or an ethnic like me who can't accept their generalized inferiority.

nice coping. to be a white incel you have to be completely fucking hideous. to be an ethnic incel you have be below 9/10. whites can also get ethnic girls easily. they're smart, most beautiful, and tallest. honestly have no idea what u guys are smoking. JBW pill is the truest pill there is.
no matches in japan in over 24 hours.Not like I have any better luck in my home country either and I don't think I'm hideous. I've been rated a 4/10

A white SMV mogs ethnic but it doesn't make them fakecels. I saw extremly ugly whites couldn't get laid

A white SMV mogs ethnic but it doesn't make them fakecels. I saw extremly ugly whites couldn't get laid
yeah so these copers need to stop acting like they as whites don't have by far the highest chances

Some brutal BBCpills right there. It has never been more over for white men.

Just be brown confirmed

What about the rest of the world?

All these girls deserve to be shot and killed.