Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the abortion ban is really about for foids

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This abortion "ban" shit is causing so many bitch tears from foids and it's hilarious. It's not even a ban for fucks sake...it's a restriction/regulation and a perfectly reasonable one at that but they of course have to oversell it because stopping a foid from killing a baby willy nilly is just too much to ask wahhhh.

But one of the excuses I'm hearing is that some foids won't realise that they are pregnant until after the 6 week mark. The answer is simple...if you are having sex take pregnancy tests during that 6 week period after the sex as some tests are accurate even after just a week and if you're still unsure visit a doctor.

But of course the problem is that would mean most foids would be CONSTANTLY taking pregnancy tests or getting checked by doctors because the fact is most foids these days are getting fucked by different men TWICE A WEEK at least...literally.

A friend of mine from work fucked an average looking foid from Tinder one weekend last year and thought it might lead to a relationship. A few weeks later she texted him saying that she is pregnant and the timing of the pregnancy matches up with that weekend. The problem was she slept with TWO other Tinder dates on that one weekend. So that's THREE men she fucked on one weekend - Friday, Saturday and Sunday. One of the other dudes she couldn't get in contact with anymore and ended up aborting the baby anyway.

And that brings me to my point. They need to man up and admit what the tears are really about over this ban and the truth is foids follow this process:-
  1. Fuck 2 or more men every week
  2. If not pregnant continue
  3. If pregnant abort the baby
  4. Don't need to care about who the father is because the baby is gone so no worries
But the above obviously has a massive hitch if it goes past the 6 week point. THEN you have to take some responsibility and act like a decent human being and find out who the father is etc. Foids say sex isn't important yet they are having sex so much that they are losing track of who they've actually had sex with so just abort the baby and be done with it :feelskek:

just don't have sex to avoid a child, they (the foids) always say us that it's not a human right :lul::lul:

just don't have sex to avoid a child, they (the foids) always say us that it's not a human right :lul::lul:
Great point. Hope the limit gets kicked down to 1 - 2 weeks so you have a day or 2 at the very most to get an abortion after a positive test. "Well sex isn't that important sweety" :hax:

"I KILLED all your older brothers when they were harmless babies, so you better obey me RIGHT NOW!" says angery mom.

"I KILLED all your older brothers when they were harmless babies, so you better obey me RIGHT NOW!" says angery mom.
Haha yep. Imagine pretending to give a shit about human rights and muh racisms when the cornerstone of your movement is literally defending 300 style Spartan baby killing to the absolute death :feelsclown:

defending abortion is defending whores, all incel who defend abortion should be banned

"but I can't remain without sex":foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fucking. Kek. :lul::lul::lul:

Is it that hard to not whore yourself out to every man you meet?

Are women seriously angry at the prospect of saving themselves for one good man? :feelshaha:

Is it that hard to not whore yourself out to every man you meet?

Are women seriously angry at the prospect of saving themselves for one good man? :feelshaha:
The weird thing is I remember reading somewhere (and my number might be wrong here) that because of hormone/libido differences between the sexes or biological makeup or some shit...fuck it I don't know ha....that the average man is about 30 TIMES more horny than the average woman.

That means that as horny as we feel before jerking off, women are 30 times less horny than that but they STILL can't control themselves. It's bizarre. I think it's a mix of them testing the water with Chads over and over to see if he'll settle and then doing the same with the next Chad when he doesn't and/or just literally some innate female desire to constantly partake in degeneracy.

Florida is next to ban abortion. Rotten baby killin hoes should all rot in prison work-slave camps.

1018FB37 2EA7 48AC 94E5 6B2FA8D93063

The weird thing is I remember reading somewhere (and my number might be wrong here) that because of hormone/libido differences between the sexes or biological makeup or some shit...fuck it I don't know ha....that the average man is about 30 TIMES more horny than the average woman.

That means that as horny as we feel before jerking off, women are 30 times less horny than that but they STILL can't control themselves. It's bizarre. I think it's a mix of them testing the water with Chads over and over to see if he'll settle and then doing the same with the next Chad when he doesn't and/or just literally some innate female desire to constantly partake in degeneracy.
Ahh, so it's a lack of self confidence mixed in with the hope that chad will commit.

Hilarious :feelshaha:

The answer is simple...if you are having sex take pregnancy tests during that 6 week period after the sex as some tests are accurate even after just a week and if you're still unsure visit a doctor.
I wish I could make a foid do this

I support abortion