Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What sustained sexual deprivation does to the mind

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Fetishes

Very interesting chart.
I may want to link to this thread/chart in a thread I'm going to write soon.

Having beastiality and pedophilia listed as "strongly male" ones are complete bullshit
women LOVE fucking dogs, lettting them eat them out or fuck them, and also lusting over underaged chads and prettyboys

That chart is Cope

I’d fuck a dead foid before I’d get pegged:feelswhat:

I’d rather be a necro than a homo

Having beastiality and pedophilia listed as "strongly male" ones are complete bullshit
women LOVE fucking dogs, lettting them eat them out or fuck them, and also lusting over underaged chads and prettyboys
Yeah, I don't understand how they calculated "tabooness" or gender specificity.
No doubt the methodology was flawed.

Edit: It seems it was self-reported. But people lie about sensitive subjects such as this.

JFL at :soy: ageplay:soy: which is basically paedophilia
Also wtf is "transformations" ???

Also wtf is "transformations" ???
Transformation fetish is a term for a sexual interest in the transformation of humans into animals or inanimate objects.

Those are the ones they'd never admit, even anonymously. They'll admit that they literally want to be raped because they think it makes them quirky, but never their true, filthy desires.

The high scoring foid interests are basically:

Be dominated against your will by the male forcing himself on you, just like animals.

I guess the chart is about expectations moreso, because women will often engage in such scenarios, they don't see it as taboo anymore nor would they admit to doing it.

noticed who has the more interest in rapeplay and masochism?? yup, you guessed right your whole life

how is footfaggotry so low?

The high scoring foid interests are basically:

Be dominated against your will by the male forcing himself on you, just like animals.

This chart is gay. Pegging and anal sex should be a number 8 on taboo right next to scat. Highest I hit is 7 though since teens are not pedophillia.

I don't know what any of these words mean