Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What surgeries do I need to go SLAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertu

Vertu

Banned
-
use has been banned.
I need to SLEIGH.

Sadly, female standards are getting higher and higher year by year.

hvhtGgm.jpg

What surgeries do I need to have one-night stands with 7+ Jessica's or Stacies?

Shall I just kidnap Matthew Noszka / Francisco Lachowski / Jordan Barrett and transplant their face on to mine?

You need to go back to Lookism.net faggot. We don't give a fuck about your face here, you cuck.

try losing body fat%. if you had a stronger jawline you would be chadlite.

This is the only surgery you need.
iu7Qnv9.jpg

You look like a white Elliot Rodger, which means you have severe autism. There isn't a cure for that yet, my dude.

Take a picture with better lighting and sleep some more. Your face shape is decent.

Why do you want to slay? You look good, get a gf, much better anyway. If you want to be a degenerate so bad then suck some dick on the down low.

Take a picture with better lighting and sleep some more. Your face shape is decent.

LOL.

I need to sleep 8+ hours and eat a perfect diet while Stacy sleeps for 2 hours, slathers on makeup and get's railed by Chad.

LOL.

I need to sleep 8+ hours and eat a perfect diet while Stacy sleeps for 2 hours, slathers on makeup and get's railed by Chad.
Thats life I'm afraid. Wallow in self pity or do something about it.

We have a rating thread

Seriously this is an incel forum not lookism

Neck yourself, degenerate.

Instead of sticking your dick into a bunch of used up trash, carelessmax and date a 17 y/o virgin girl.

A 9mm to the temple

Believe in taking care of yourself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if your face is a little puffy put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After you remove the ice pack use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb-mint facial mask which you should leave on for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of your routine. Always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

wtf is wrong with your finger

Neck yourself, degenerate.

Instead of sticking your dick into a bunch of used up trash, carelessmax and date a 17 y/o virgin girl.

What can I say, my mind has been poisoned by (((society)))

I need to be a god-damn slayer. Nothing less.
Believe in taking care of yourself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if your face is a little puffy put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After you remove the ice pack use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb-mint facial mask which you should leave on for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of your routine. Always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

What can I say, my mind has been poisoned by (((society)))

I need to be a god-damn slayer. Nothing less.

JFL if you think sticking your dick in used up sewage and ending up as some bitch's 31st partner in line is going to make you happy. You need a cute virgin bride and nothing else.

Wtf you're not even ugly, just workout and slay!

This isn't allowed here. Whoever reported it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.