Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What stops so many ricecels in denial from taking the racepill?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
There are a decent amount of ricecels in the incel community but as a whole, they're a unimaginable tiny minority with most adopting bluepill mentalities.

I was born in Australia and lived here for all my life, there have been a decent amount of Asian exchange students and families, you can see the racepill daily and there is no denying it.
WMAF is seen everywhere, rarely do you see AMAF and even then I'm probably mistaking siblings for partners.

Ricecels seem to have the toughest time grasping the racepill, places like aznidentity, justbewhite (after the brigade by copers) and other Asian focused subreddits are filled to the brim with copius maximus. They believe that Asian women are all kweens and extremely loyal, but are lied to by the west and suddenly want chad over them, which is bluepill as fuck, women all over the world want chad by default.

Some are even so pathetic to the point where they LARP as black dudes on reddit who go around saying whitoid and shit like jfl they even believe in the BCC theory. 100% of them are all ricecels, why tf would they be on reddit if they had a qt gf?

Because ignorance is bliss.

Just here to postmax on today's race bait thread. Dont mind me

20200304 091821

normies are copers

I hate gorillas, i don't really like apes in general. Monkeys mog them, tbh.

You're an ape nigga. A hairless one too.

Fuck you nigga

Smug look wander ponder photo

Well yeah, i don't really like myself either. So my point still stands.

Anyone who hates apes is a faggot. Begone nigga, ignore list for you.

Not strong enough