Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What stopped George Sodini from getting sex after 29?

B

Burdurcel

Self-banned
-
I just read his blog and he said he had 50+ sex in his 20's but it suddenly stopped after 29.

"December 24, 2008:Moving into Christmas again. No girlfriend since 1984, last Christmas with Pam was in 1983. Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29). No ----! Over eighteen years ago. And did it maybe only 50-75 times in my life. Getting to think that a woman now would just, uh, get in the way of things. Isolated. I have extra money and enjoy traveling, too, wtih my 25-30 days of vacation. LA was the best! But going alone is not too fun. Invited to a party on Christmas day tomorrow. Seems about 15-25 people will actually show. I like her parties; I can meet new people and talk. Got the next 8 days off. I should have exit plan done and practiced by then. I know nothing will change, no matter how hard I try or what goals I set."

It seems very weird because I always think if you're getting sex in your early 20's you easily can get that in your 30's too because this are the years foids only have sex with you if you're attractive enough. I've seen some unattractive guys who couldn't get laid in their early 20's but later in life somehow they get relationship with betabuxx. But I've never seen otherwise until I learn about George Sodini. He was also wealthy and quite attractive . So what was the reason behind this?

Your guess is as good as mine. He certainly wasn't ugly nor a poorfag

autism maybe?

Yeah I read his stuff too. Don't know why. Maybe he lost his hair?

I am now 29 and I had 0 gf or sex so nice

autism maybe?
why autism didn't stopped him in his 20's but it did in his 30's and 40's? I don't think this is the case.

Yeah I read his stuff too. Don't know why. Maybe he lost his hair?
his hair looks nice
sodini_001.jpg

I am now 29 and I had 0 gf or sex so nice
brutal. I'm almost 25 and same.

Mentalcel most likely

I believe there's a point in life where some guys no matter how they look or their social status (his weren't bad) are just too far gone mentally to find love/seduce if a woman doesn't lend them a hand (and these cunts never do because their defaut state is looking down on men). Let's say that it's a severe form of mentalceldom. No different from incels, they have to accept their fate and cope. And it doesnt have anything to do with some sort of cosmic karma as redditors would love to think, i knew a guy who was Sodini's age, a total scumbag pushing 50 that was seducing even younger foids left and right just because he was a musician and very NT, he had kids from previous LTR so he was automatically vetted by the female hivemind. Sodini as an older dude without experience was stuck on being a failure with women but he lacked the wisdom to accept that this was the end of the line.

why autism didn't stopped him in his 20's but it did in his 30's and 40's? I don't think this is the case.

his hair looks nice
sodini_001.jpg

brutal. I'm almost 25 and same.
Damn even with the weird stache and unkempt hair he still looks MTN

Unpopular opinion but women seek out damaged men. Sodini left a quarter million to a school that refused the "tainted" money. A quarter million in cash in mid-40s is very competent. IIRC he was in IT so proabably thought logically (notwithstanding his infamous bbc blog post).