Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What steps can I take to ensure that this is archived forever and that children will read it centuries from now?

based, i will be remembered as a philosopher.

There is one way, but that doesn’t mattER

Write about it on incel wiki

How can I edit it?
Just click edit you don’t need an account and I recommended you don’t sign up for one since the admin is an unhinged retard with severe anger problems. Do it without an account

They will probably use this forum as an example, why it is dangerous to have a sexual liberated society, feminism included. They will learn from their past mistakes. You simply cannot thrive and prosper as a society, when 90% of the women date only 10% of men. These men will end up with a Harem of women, the rest will be tossed to the side of the road and left out in the cold. This endangers the human species

How can I edit it?
Have you edited it yet? Just edit it with a vpn without an account the owner is a stupid faggot. @RealSchizo @Ci Jey we must make an article about abused dogs and add it to the incel glossary article

Have you edited it yet? Just edit it with a vpn without an account the owner is a stupid faggot. @RealSchizo @Ci Jey we must make an article about abused dogs and add it to the incel glossary article
i am too much of an abused dog to bother with this shit ngl. I believe that we abused dogs are too few and not many incels will understand. Only 1% of the population were bullied as much as me.

i am too much of an abused dog to bother with this shit ngl. I believe that we abused dogs are too few and not many incels will understand. Only 1% of the population were bullied as much as me.
It’s important to include abused dog encompass those who lost relatives, got humiliated by normies or those cucked hard in general by soyciety. It’s real truecel trait

It’s important to include abused dog encompass those who lost relatives, got humiliated by normies or those cucked hard in general by soyciety. It’s real truecel trait
losing a relative wont result in the abused dog syndrome. It happens with decades of abuse , for me it's almost 2 decades now of constant bullying. Your brain sort of adopts this syndrome by default because all it knows is abuse. Getting panic attacks anytime you see teens coming your way is definitely an abused dog trait and I have it.

losing a relative wont result in the abused dog syndrome.
It definitely does if they were close.
It happens with decades of abuse , for me it's almost 2 decades now of constant bullying. Your brain sort of adopts this syndrome by default because all it knows is abuse. Getting panic attacks anytime you see teens coming your way is definitely an abused dog trait and I have it.
Damn you are giga abused dog im sorry friend u need roids asap tbh. ogre maxxing in Bulgaria is necessary

It definitely does if they were close.

Damn you are giga abused dog im sorry friend u need roids asap tbh. ogre maxxing in Bulgaria is necessary
fuck roids lol I want to no longer exist even roided your childhood is written on your face. Bad childhood = bad life after you become an adult unless you ascend but we are worthless inkies so it's over.

fuck roids lol I want to no longer exist even roided your childhood is written on your face. Bad childhood = bad life after you become an adult unless you ascend but we are worthless inkies so it's over.
Sadly true

You could print it if you want to make sure it will always exist in some form.

You could print it if you want to make sure it will always exist in some form.
basically this, make several copies and keep them in different places so if one is destroyed the others don't, tho this is a little schizo tbh

Na, I don't know how.

basically this, make several copies and keep them in different places so if one is destroyed the others don't, tho this is a little schizo tbh
Maybe I could hand them out to people in the streets?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back