Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What STEM Graduates look like

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
My thread on Harvard really produced a lot of COPE. You wish those people looked looked half as ugly as us lol.

However I think its fair to do a comparison on what STEM nerds look like coz Law and Business are for normies (Even though HBS and HLS are insanely hard and competitive to get into just based on scores alone)

I will pick Caltech because that place truly is special in selectivity. No affirmative action and apparently you need a 800 in Math SAT as a minimum requirement according to rumors so you have to be somewhat legit to get in. Here's a graduation photo

View attachment 2018_caltech_class_portrait-4000x2250.jpg

Now these guys def look a step down from Harvard lol. But hey no need to kill yourselves yet. Ugly nerds can be pretty damn smart after all! Just don't expect to make Partner at a BigLaw firm or CEO of Goldman Sachs.

One thing I noticed though is the insane amounts of ethnics. It makes me realize why even though Caltech has some of the smartest people, it doesn't even come close to Harvard in terms of power,name or prestige.

As we already know looks are destiny especially in america. And we all know being at least presentable is a key requirement into getting anywhere cloes to the top instead of just being a wagecuck.

But apart from that I can see why America doesn't give Caltech the respect it deserves. Even though it claims to be above racism, I can imagine most americans llooking at this photo and going ugh look at all these ugly looking nerdy Ricecels and Currycels. Is this the sort of school that generates our leaders? Hell fucking no!

So being ethnic really does suck after all huh?

Btw its not just the males. Even the females especially ethnic ones look ugly. But don't feel sorry for them. They can still find someone willing to betabux for them....eventually

Last edited:
130 iq ethnics, incels and soycucks who graduated stem will work very hard while 80 iq stacys and chads who graduated humanism in local college will command them, get more money, free time and vacation days

Not a single noodle in my stem field, almost no noddle in stem in general here. It's insane how many asians there are in that picture.

That’s racist! Where are all the black people?!

Not a single noodle in my stem field, almost no noddle in stem in general here. It's insane how many asians there are in that picture.
Its also insane how even with so many of them, most of them looks like the stereotype ethnic nerds. Out of all the ones who came to caltech it had to be living walking stereotypes huh?
That’s racist! Where are all the black people?!
Maybe there's a currycel who has skin so dark he could pass for a Black person

Its also insane how even with so many of them, most of them looks like the stereotype ethnic nerds. Out of all the ones who came to caltech it had to be living walking stereotypes huh?
I've always found noodles kind of attractive, at first looking at this pic i'm like oh i should have gone to an american school. But then my blackpilled self tells me eh it wouldn't have made a difference, nothing would have happened.

Check out this chad stock broker. Youtube
Jump to min 25.
Attractive people dont have to work hard or shitty jobs. They are instantly hired into cushy consultant jobs where they just "research" and chat up the boss all day. Then they get promoted or retire as analysts.

so many ricecels

This is sad to see, so many coping ethnics.
Still makes me envious of their degree and they should all die.

tfw they all mog you:feelsrope:

Remember this is the fate of all incels who studymaxx. No matter how nice your degree looks, you cannot change the fact people still cringe at your appearance within 5 seconds.

That's why most of these guys will just be lab monkeys. Meanwhile all the normies at Harvard law school will be passing bills to enslave these nerds even more.

Last edited:
No careermaxxing for your face. It's beyond over for IQmaxxedcels.

Is it over for this guy?

Screen Shot 2020 01 02 at 41656 PM

Jfl at these swamp beasts.
Screen Shot 2020 01 02 at 41740 PM

Over for those curries and rice

Lol, almost entirely curry and rice.

Check out this chad stock broker. Youtube
Jump to min 25.
Attractive people dont have to work hard or shitty jobs. They are instantly hired into cushy consultant jobs where they just "research" and chat up the boss all day. Then they get promoted or retire as analysts.
Being Chad is all the college you'll ever need.

It's easier to cope when you're making $150k. Besides they can always import some foid from their parents' village and put so many kids into her she won't have time to go out and look for chad.

For comparison, here's the Serbian version of the same thing:
elektron.jpg

But apart from that I can see why America doesn't give Caltech the respect it deserves. Even though it claims to be above racism, I can imagine most americans llooking at this photo and going ugh look at all these ugly looking nerdy Ricecels and Currycels. Is this the sort of school that generates our leaders? Hell fucking no!

You are making a mistake here. Caltech is mainly a STEMceling school. So, these ricecels and currycels are going to be some high-end wage-cuckers or CEO at max. They are not going to be president, senator or army generals or any other policy maker shit.

So it's okay for Americans. None of them are going to be a national leader, even if one or two can become, they will be leaders in tech.

I would bang all of the noodlewhores in that pic honestly, but they would probably think I'm more subhuman than them.

You are making a mistake here. Caltech is mainly a STEMceling school. So, these ricecels and currycels are going to be some high-end wage-cuckers or CEO at max. They are not going to be president, senator or army generals or any other policy maker shit.

So it's okay for Americans. None of them are going to be a national leader, even if one or two can become, they will be leaders in tech.
CEO is kinda stretching it. All the curry CEOs right now def mog the shit out of the nerds here