Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what stats do you need to get a mtb irl?

5'10 5/10 face

At least lvl 70 with strength and vitality maxxed out

5'2 6/10 face

7/10 face and 5'9 height

Maybe 6ft 5/10 then. 5'10 5/10 face can get a ltb at best.
Yea that's more believable. i know quite a few "mentalcels" on here, .org and other sites. They're all like mid-high tier mtn and 5'11-6'+ and can only get dates with ltbs on dating apps like Yubo. They miraculously get ghosted due to "non-nt" when they message mtbs. Yubo is less hypergamous than tinder. Obviously even Yubo is worse than irl since social circle matters irl unlike on Yubo. Young mtbs irl from what i've seen can date dead average normies but those couples are always gonna exist. The average young mtb probably requires at least 6' 6/10, even that's a stretch due to mtbs on yubo.

Last edited:
6ft+, 7/10 face, $70,000 yearly salary

At least a 7/10 appearance and a confident low inhib NT personality

Anyone who says 5/10 is coping, ive never seen a looksmatched zoomer couple. Its always htn + ltb

then u dont go outside enough. i see them all the time
ngl whenever i do go outside i rarely even see zoomers. Its just old people where i live. Im just saying that when i do see a couple (which is kinda rare) theyre never looksmatched in my personal experience