Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What stands behind the promotion of fags&transgenders

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
It is nothing but the first step towards transhumanism. They promote so called human rights of immoral pathological perverts in order to destroy classical notions of how human should be.
They simpy destroy the core of human identity. They want to create transhuman society because they think that humans can not move towards progress on their own.
But i think that we dont need technological progess. Human lives not for technological progress for benefit of minority of rich perverts and degenerates and faggots but for assertation of transcendent spirit.
That is why modern civilisation hates religion. Because religion sees human as the image of God. That is why they try to ridicule religion and destroy it.
On 2045 they are planing to create A.I. that will surpass human intellect. It is not sky fi it is reality. They want to discard humans as outdated evolutional peroject. It is purely satanic forse. Literaly.
They think that posthuman monsters will replace people but i think humanity will prevail. But in order to do so those who still remain humans have to accept God because only religion can fight transhumanistic satanic forse.
It is not conspiracy theory it is reality and you can see clrearly evidences of upcoming danger.

i don't know bro, my thought is that its a certain (((group))) behind all of the promotion

it was me who did this :)

It's the joo's, man

Wirh Jews you always lose

It's always the juden

No they just want the $ from pills & surgeries and to make 'failed men' sterile so they can't reproduce.

I hate faggots

No they just want the $ from pills & surgeries and to make 'failed men' sterile so they can't reproduce.
Isn't it amazing how many weird chemicals have come out in the last 5 years to deform mentally ill people in a way that they can not, ever, stop taking these pills.

(((them)))

Fontaine made epic threads about transhumanism.

Isn't it amazing how many weird chemicals have come out in the last 5 years to deform mentally ill people in a way that they can not, ever, stop taking these pills.
If you ever want to see how disgustingly insidious they are search up the lupron controversy.